Whats going on here?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.J.West

Hi guys,

I sure can build a nice hull, but brother I cant paint worth a squirt. The other night while downing a serious number of Killians Red lager, I decided to paint my newly built 1/16 '69 Notre Dame. Needless to say It didnt look good.

Well one week latter I wet sanded it, then went to finish glueing on the deck on my other '76 Atlas. several hours latter after the epoxy had set I picked up the hull and heard a rattleing sound inside under the newly installed deck. I couldnt find the two 6-32 machine screws I had laying out.

Am I the only one here? Or can someone else relate to this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a little fix for that. Try and get both bolts into the same area. Drill a 1/4 hole in that area. First try to get them to rattle out of that hole. If you can't,mix up some epoxy and pour it into the hole. Shke till you get the bolts in the epoxy. Put a piece of tape over the hole and set the boat so that the epoxy will puddle up over the hole. Let dry. Pull tape when dry. Done.

Mike

I dont know what they put in that stuff, but Killians shore do taste Gooood.

It just blows my mind to see my uncle get hammered, and put out some really amazing work.

:lol: Only one time did I actually see him too drunk to fish. I saw him down a case of beer, (24cans) and a fifth of Blackberry brandy in one day! with the exception of that one time, he actually performs better roostered...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back