Whatdyathink??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atious

Seems like we've been waiting on K&B to get into gear for something like 5 years. The new people picked up the co. a while back promising to keep production going while updating everything at the same time. Well, we're still waiting for them to get AROUND TO IT. I was thinkin, I've got a box of quarter sized pieses of wood. Maybe I oughta etch TU-IT on all of em and send the whole company one for each employee. Then they wouldnt have an excuse for being so slow. They would have all gotten a round tu-it. Think this would get me slapped?

ATIOUS,

They claim they have parts!! but there ads for mecoa say," FOR ALL THE ENGINES WE MAKE & SELL" What do you think ?? : :)

I think they are true to their word !!! :-[

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :eek: Yaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

OK I will try to keep it nice ;)

My personal feeling's about K@B I have stated many times, so lets think business level stuff.

The biggest part that I do not understand is you take the most popular 8907 3.5 outboard and stop makeing it? (Lost sales revenue) Release the SS and then stop makeing it? (Lost sales revenue again) They sold out quick around here, that was a while back though, WAY BACK!!!

The new owners have what possible motive in doin this? They are in business to make money, not hold the R/C public in limbo, so what possible good can come out of this?

I DUNNO ???

Gene ;D

Phase III Racing: I got a headache, THIS BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get face-to-face with them in Toledo! I heard the same song and dance last year from them. There are a lot of tunnel hulls out there waiting for a motor to hang off their transoms and others waiting to buy one once they can score a motor. In the mean time pick them up where you can. I've got a 7.5 tunnel and a spare motor in my basement appreciating in value.

I just want to no is there someone elce in toledo besides me that have tunnels if so please let me no i have a good pond to run at ,and need more buds to run with. please post a reply I'd like to get more people in toledo together.

I got it! Here's what we gotta do,

We need to strategically plant a MOLE!

Yes, an undercover agent disguised as a harmless, lazy K&B employee who walks around the plant harassing engineers about how he wants a piston and cylinder for his 3.5. Then if he gets one, we know THEY ARE FULL OF CRAP!

So who would we volunteer for this undertaking....well, I would have to be in charge,.....but.....

any volunteers?

: :)

Has anyone out there or dealers gotten any parts from the factory ??

Don't be shy, speak up !!!!

I was told by Allen at Randys hobby, they had put in a multi-thousand dollar order and could't even get a reply !! Haven't even heard a thing on it!!!

By the web site they say they have them , just send your order !!! If the hobby shop cant get them, I as a customer wouldn't get anything !!!

IF YOU GUYS WOULD GET TOGHTER AT THE TOLEDO SHOW AND PROTEST THERE BOOTH OR OUTSIDE , JUST MAYBE THEY MIGHT GET THE PICTURE !! NOT !!!! THEY WOULD JUST THROW YOU OUT !!!! OR LOCK YOU UP !!!

K&B: WILL NOT BE SPOKEN BY ME AGAIN !! yey !yey !

I heard that "good he'll shut up" ;D

THEY HAD PARTS the 6-12 motors on display :'(,A friend of mine talked them into selling one of the motors, he had to beg but they finally let it go. ::)Thats all the parts i seen and that was more than likely there entire stock. :'( SAD THING :'(

Two model boaters up here in Washington did receive piston/sleeves for the 7.5 Pro motor within the last two weeks. These were on back order for about a year. So, maybe some progress is being made.

Jerry D.

Hi Guy's

Curtis from Roostertailz claims he can place orders and get parts - so maybe he can maybe he can't - but he does seem to have a fair bit of new stuff to sell on Ebay.

I have gotten a fair few parts through Joe Monohan at 707 Specialties - he's always helpful with stuff.

Maybe some people can get stuff or maybe they just have big stocks from before. You can always ask if they have what you need. I'd definately recommend you give Joe a try.

If you want just tell him GT from Oz recommended him to you.

Get them motors and tunnels happening again.

GT 8)

Thats why i am looking to put the CMB on the k&b lower, I dont want to wait around to run the boat, i have plenty of cables and want to run my boat.

I was thinking about going to the toledo show, Couple people i know from mich and oh are going, May just take a ride and see whats its about, heard its the BIGGEST.

HEY RON OLSON, Where you from??

I know mich but where?

Back