What is the best radio around $100??? JR XR2?? 2phka??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstew0903

I need to buy another radio for my tunnel( mine broke tis week end) Anyone running the JR XR2 radio? It seems like the best priced computer radio I see at about 99.00. The other radio I was looking at is the Futaba 2PHKA($66.00). If anyone can give me an isea of what the best radio is for around $100 It would be most appreciated. Are the JR crystals compatable with the futaba also?

If anyone also know the best price on any good radios let me know. Thanks again in advance.

Jason

the JR crystals not compatable with the futaba

the Futaba 2PHKA is AM, better purchase is FM Futaba 3PDF the cost $179.99 or the Futaba 2PEKA $114.99, the JR is a great radio the JR XR3 the cost $169.95.

Happy new year and good boating.

Sergio.

I have run a XR-2 two seasons with no problems at all,

Great radio!!!! But if you can find a XR-3 for just a little more, then that would be a smart move also.

Gene ;D

For around $110.00-$125.00 you can get the Airtronics MX-3 FM Computer Radio w LCD display and two servos and many more features. If you don't need any servos you can get the radio even cheaper. For around $150.00-$170.00 you can get the new JR XR3i FM Computer Radio w LCD display, this one also comes w two servos and many more features. Both these radios have alot of features. It all depends on what you are looking for. This month's RC Car Action does a comparision between these two radios. What ever you decide, shop around for the best price. LOL

Chris 8)

JR XR2

Great radio! I have used one since they first came out and never had a glitch or problem with it.

The XR3 is even nicer, but a few more dollars.

We have the JR XR2 on sale right now for $95.99

Visit www.climateboatworks.com

Back