what is everyone workin on?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I first saw them through that thread on s&f, been a few years ago(when that thread was new). I've never seen one in person, but after some searching I realized that they weren't all that rare. With all the different pulleys/gear ratios available, a hot snowmobile engine & maybe a dado blade for better bite.......YEEHAAAW!!

Last edited by a moderator:
got any pics of the lathe terry? when you gonna come race again in the midwest?
Looks like this:

uni610.jpg

11" x 26", had to go to Milwaukee to get it.

Gonna get to Hobart one of these years!
default_smile.png

Darnit Keeley.... Yours is bigger than mine (this time)! LOL
default_tongue.png

I just finished up rebuilding and cleaning up. Now I need to figure out how to use it. Good think I have the old man to lean on. He's helped me out with this and a BUNCH of other stuff!

Later,

Ball'

What did you do with the Unimat 5?

IMG_0426.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

Slowly working on new designs mono and Hydro as well as considering building the first three engine boat and a boat dyno for performance comparisons. I've been designing engines all my life I love engines especially supercharge big block Chevy's

got any pics of the lathe terry? when you gonna come race again in the midwest?
Looks like this:

uni610.jpg

11" x 26", had to go to Milwaukee to get it.

Gonna get to Hobart one of these years!
default_smile.png

Darnit Keeley.... Yours is bigger than mine (this time)! LOL
default_tongue.png

I just finished up rebuilding and cleaning up. Now I need to figure out how to use it. Good think I have the old man to lean on. He's helped me out with this and a BUNCH of other stuff!

Later,

Ball'

What did you do with the Unimat 5?
Looks great! That's a fantastic little machine for our hobby stuff, used it's bigger brother (Compact 5) for years.

Think I'll keep it for the smaller stuff.
default_happy.png

I'm building 4 boats this winter. New Pursuit mono. A new ML for P limited sport. If can get to it a new P Sport from one of our local guys.

Right now we're working on an 8255 for 10th scale. Making my 15 year old do as much as I can.

8255-2.jpg

I'm building 4 boats this winter. New Pursuit mono. A new ML for P limited sport. If can get to it a new P Sport from one of our local guys.

Right now we're working on an 8255 for 10th scale. Making my 15 year old do as much as I can.
Good you set him up close to the fridge, I've seen how teenagers can eat!
default_tongue.png

Nothing for me this year. I got my sport 30 back from Bert so it might get paint.. but I have other irons in the fire this spring.

Dang Epoxy Issues..

Grim

Grim, I though that's what you had the space suit for.

I had several scales under construction. Gave up on them since I've been told by other IW members that I'm an idiot and not intelligent enough to finish them and get them running. Can't see wasting my time and money working on something that's probably not going to be allowed on the water anyway

Getting My Road Runner inline ready for Record Trails And also for heat racing. Inlines by Maston Marine ROCK.

Nails

Grim, I though that's what you had the space suit for.

I had several scales under construction. Gave up on them since I've been told by other IW members that I'm an idiot and not intelligent enough to finish them and get them running. Can't see wasting my time and money working on something that's probably not going to be allowed on the water anyway
Prove them wrong hydro junkie

Back