What Header for Rossi 7.5 Outboard?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonSoper

Hello, I have a Rossi 7.5 Outboard on a Lawless lower. I have the stock Rossi header that extends too far from the engine & the coupler hose is lower than the cavitation plate & hits the water. I haven't cut the header at all & I don't see how that could help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My header is cut to 1 1/2" total length from the motor and the pipe is tight to the header.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lower your cavitation plate.
looks like one of them fuzzy area 51 pics larry... :lol: , you got some secrets for me when i buy that thing? don i told ya larry would help out..he is good reference for the leecraft460 and the rossi units.

tk

Lower your cavitation plate.
looks like one of them fuzzy area 51 pics larry... :lol: , you got some secrets for me when i buy that thing? don i told ya larry would help out..he is good reference for the leecraft460 and the rossi units.

tk
You must be getting old and need glasses! I think the auto focus on my camera must be laid off right now too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back