What happened?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.J.West

I came home from work the other day around 6pm. i was tired so i took a nap, when i woke up it was daylight still, so i went down for dinner, only to see my wife making breakfast.... needless to say i was horribly confused.. :huh:

Check your CC statement, sounds like your wife slipped ya a mickey and went out for the night
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Andy

Check your CC statement, sounds like your wife slipped ya a mickey and went out for the night
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Andy
Hmmmmmm.... stop putting ideas in my head Andy :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just pulling your chain
laugh.gif
She coulda at least woke you up for dinner though .........

Mans gotta eat.
wink.gif

Andy

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Andy
So RJ you did get married..? when did this happened.? The last time I'd talked to you on yahoo mesanger last year you wasnt.
a lot can happen in a year. That was another one of those things where I went to bed and woke up in a different world. :lol:

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Andy
So RJ you did get married..? when did this happened.? The last time I'd talked to you on yahoo mesanger last year you wasnt.
a lot can happen in a year. That was another one of those things where I went to bed and woke up in a different world. :lol:
?????? :rolleyes:

maybe She did slipped me a mickey?..... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back