What does it take?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Zaker Jr

Supporting Member
What does it take to get the US-1 CHEVRONS from the IMPBA? Has anyone recieved theirs? The Jackson club did their job of having the US-1 plaques/patches ready at the banquet,very cool.WHERE ARE THE CHEVRONS? Who makes them,who is handling this? Can I handle this? Phone numbers? Names? Tired of waiting since Milan for a chevron,along with this years.

Ron Zaker Jr

Ron

I have yet to get mine either. It's only been 4 years maybe we will have to wait another 4 years. I have asked Pat Kelly about this but I never got a response.

About the speed patch. I just got mine also. It took them 9 months to cash my $ 2.50 company check. The account was pulling her hair out.

Now At the Namba nats I was just at I set a New 6 lap oval record. I had the patch by the end of the week. Now that is fast.

IMPBA will never change.

Jerry

Guys,

I do not know the answer this question but am going to ask. If some (or all) of the desired chevrons and patches are from record events, do they come from the IMPBA office or from the National Records Director, which is Glenn Quarles? In the end, IMPBA is responsible. But does Glenn have to certify and has he been contacted? Has he weighed in regarding this?

Jerry, in your case a 4 year wait is beyond any possible excuse offered. But when the National President does not respond then go to the Natl VP. If the leadership of IMPBA is so bad as to not provide even marginal service to it's members, then it is time to either get them out or go NAMBA. It is called accountability which every elected or apppointed official is expected to fulfill or should step aside.

Jerry_Crowther said:
Ron
I have yet to get mine either. It's only been 4 years maybe we will have to wait another 4 years. I have asked Pat Kelly about this but I never got a response.

About the speed patch. I just got mine also. It took them 9 months to cash my    $ 2.50 company check. The account was pulling her hair out.

Now At the Namba nats I was just at I set a New 6 lap oval record. I had the patch by the end of the week. Now that is fast.

IMPBA will never change.

Jerry

67019[/snapback]

I cant see why the US-1 patches are not provided by IMPBA to the host club either prior to the event or at the very latest during the event, prior to the awards banquet.

A four month wait is just not within the realm of acceptable and 4 years is to the point of deplorable.

Last edited:
:angry: I have been waiting on a Rooster tail since June. Sure are QUICK to TAKE your money. Bad in the reply end. Oh yes and I will go there!! I sent a Personal e-mail to the secretary about this. Considering the issues that are to voted upon. And have had no reply to the e-mail. Or seen an OFFICAL IMPBA document in the Mail.

I know that DIST 3 left for some of the reasons. BUT COULD THERE BE CASUE to DISCUSS A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pissed, YES. OPEN up the can sure why NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZUBER YOU WANT THE JOB! KNOW THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT NEED FIXING!!

PLEASE........... :angry: :angry: :angry:

The office of PRESIDENT must be a write in this year,STUMPIN FOR ZUBIE as for the rest each district director must be accountable for his/hers membership.....my 2 cents........issuses must be resolved by commitment in writing and available for all eyes to see.........Mikey

I was looking at the Roostertail (internet copy) and the ballot tonight during dinner and told myself that Bill would be my write in candidate. Convinced even more now.

SayMikey said:
The office of PRESIDENT must be a write in this year,STUMPIN FOR ZUBIE as for the rest each district director must be accountable for his/hers membership.....my 2 cents........issuses must be resolved by commitment in writing and available for all eyes to see.........Mikey
67136[/snapback]

I have heard some of the members in my district are starting to get the Roostertail in the mail this week. So far they haven't reached up to Huntsville yet. I would bet by next week most will be delivered by next week. Thanks for the support. If you do have a problem with receiving Roostertails Membership cards, Speed patches, ect. please contact your District Director they are the ones you put in the position to be your representative with the organization. If every member try to contact Noel she will never have time to do the job she is getting paid to do. Your District Director is the one who is supposed to help with problems.

bzubee said:
......  Speed patches, ect. please contact your District Director they are the ones you put in the position to be your representative with the organization.  If every member try to contact Noel she will never have time to do the job she is getting paid to do.  Your District Director is the one who is supposed to help with problems.
67168[/snapback]

I agree with going to your director first in most cases, but when it comes to speed patches, US-1, EOP's, etc the district directors are not involved as these are supposed to come directly from the IMPBA, right? Sometimes you can make things worse by adding "extra players" in the loop. :blink:

Not to mention I've heard some say that their director told them they have to contact the IMPBA secretary as it wasn't their responsibility. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back