What do you suggest 7.5 Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what hull an motor combo for the top 4
default_biggrin.png

marty

Jay won with a Vision, but Cory's Dragon looked awesome! You have done a very nice job with your boats Kris! It would have been a exciting race had he not been in that crash.

Shawn,

Corey won the 20 mod tunnel class. Jay didnt get a win this year. Are you looking at results from the wrong year lol???

Marty, I won the 7.5 tunnel class at the Winter Nats with a Leecraft 460 I run sometimes. It has Novarossi 46 power and a Salisbury Power Pipe that is carbon fiber. That is two in a row as the same setup also won a couple of months ago at the Fall Nationals in Charleston, SC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Ron, my bad.
Lol. I was beginning to think Mitch gave you a bag of his "Sweet Georgia Pine" hahahaha. It was great seeing you guys. It has been a while. Congrats again on the B Stock win to your son Zack!!!! He is a great driver already. All of us had better be on our toes when he is in our heat.

Sorry Ron, my bad.
Lol. I was beginning to think Mitch gave you a bag of his "Sweet Georgia Pine" hahahaha. It was great seeing you guys. It has been a while. Congrats again on the B Stock win to your son Zack!!!! He is a great driver already. All of us had better be on our toes when he is in our heat.
now who is on the "Sweet Georgia Pine" hahaha

No THORS in the mix Ron? They were the best thing since sliced bread?
default_tongue.png

And thank you Shawn, Corey needs some more wheel time behind tha bad boy...I think he gets too excited whne he hits the throttle
default_laugh.png

Sorry Ron, my bad.
now who is on the "Sweet Georgia Pine" hahaha

No THORS in the mix Ron? They were the best thing since sliced bread?
default_tongue.png

And thank you Shawn, Corey needs some more wheel time behind tha bad boy...I think he gets too excited whne he hits the throttle
default_laugh.png
LOL. Is Zack Junker not his son????? Brother???? Heck, shows you what I know. He is an impressive driver.
No THORS this time Kris but Carl has sent me a THOR Karma to run at the WTC. It is his latest updated design. I have not had a chance to test with it yet. Probably Atlanta so it will be ready for the WTC. Stay tuned.....

Come on man, it is his Nephew...Zack is Rich's son haha

But you are damm right, Zack is an awsome racer and would have loved beating his Uncle (Shawn) thats for sure

Didnt you guys say that about the previous Thors?

Interesting that none didnt any good on the weekend?

How many Dragons were there and how many placed? ;-)

Just some gentle smack...no knotted panties required :p

But you are damm right, Zack is an awsome racer and would have loved beating his Uncle (Shawn) thats for sure
Did you read my post above? LOL looks like you got caught in the secondhand smoke from that sweet Georgia pine LOL. Zack Junker won B stock Tunnel and he did beat his uncle Shawn!!!!

Did you read my post above? LOL looks like you got caught in the secondhand smoke from that sweet Georgia pine LOL. Zack Junker won B stock Tunnel and he did beat his uncle Shawn!!!!
now you have lost me

now you have lost me
Here is the list of winners!!!!

http://racemastersevents.com/results/January182016am3195743.pdf

Not knocking Ron Shaw and his win in B Mod, he won it straight up. But if Corey's Dragon didn't get destroyed in the first heat of the championship rounds, I believe we could've mixed things up a bit in the final finishing of B Mod.

Lawless lower bent all the way to the engine mounting plate, cowling cut in half, prop destroyed, hole punched in front of the boat.

I have it all on video and there was no one but Ron Shaw on the outside and he was out in lane 10+ coming to the start.

It's the same one that got hammered at the fall nats in Charleston last year. It's not as bad as the cut in Charleston, but we do need a new cowling. We might try to patch the one that's cut in half back together to keep as a spare.

Its really unfortunate because we had the M18 Dragon running really strong. We also ran well with the M11 Dragons in A Mod and A Stock. We finished 2nd in A Stock behind the strong running 20 Vision of Zac Junker.

Yep Ronnie won 40 tunnel with an oldie but a goodie thats for sure, well done Ron.

Would have loved to see the proper battles if people could actually drive
default_rolleyes.gif

Not knocking Ron Shaw and his win in B Mod, he won it straight up. But if Corey's Dragon didn't get destroyed in the first heat of the championship rounds, I believe we could've mixed things up a bit in the final finishing of B Mod.

Lawless lower bent all the way to the engine mounting plate, cowling cut in half, prop destroyed, hole punched in front of the boat.

I have it all on video and there was no one but Ron Shaw on the outside and he was out in lane 10+ coming to the start.
Thanks Will. I thankfully missed the mishap. What happened???

Back