What are you building this winter???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YA but all the boat stuff is in boxes now till the new place is built.

Going to be a long 6 months.

David,

Just make sure you build a nice guest room with a private bathroom. LOL!!!

When You Know You Have It All,

Mark Sholund

David,

Just make sure you build a nice guest room with a private bathroom. LOL!!!

When You Know You Have It All,

Mark Sholund
The top of the garage will be a large room with its own bathroom. ;)

Now all I need is to pick up the old 17' Hydrosteam Vector in the neighbors yard be for I move. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Building a Whiplash Sport 20, Putting The proper hardware on my SD1 Seaducer 20, and putting a Greene 67 in my 36" Sprint Cat. Quite a few people are building the whip 20. I sure hope that class gets popular again.

Wishing that it was a lot closer to spring. I swapped out the modded RCMK 254 in my Rampage for a modded 30cc RCMK, supposedly 7+ HP. The old engine from that is in an Aeromarine Jersey Skiff that's about 80% complete. I've got this billet blocked Zimmerman valved RCMK that I'm trying to put together. It's only 1 of 3 made so it's a bit of a challenge to assemble as I'm having to fabricate parts for it.

JAE .12 for next year almost done.
Picco JLR red dot with reset timing
Wire drive with bearing strut

Its always cool to see what others have in the oven for next season......here is a sneak peak at one of several projects I have cooking.
Is that a Whip 20? We need more at the races! II'm building a Whip 20, and two ML Boatworks 300. One FE one nitro.
That it is Tim. I am also building an ML boatworks NX320 which will be running an experimental 3.5 outboard.....its top secret!
In mod class?

The back yard of my new build project.

And a new project to play in the yard with.

The hooker is Going to get a 666 on the pipe drinking Alky.

AKA Crazy *****

Guess I'm adding a top speed 3. The inlaws were happy to enable my obsession. Happy birthday to me!

Finish projects from last year.

2 Kep's 21's

JAE 21

90 Seaducer

80 JAE

and finish my 76 US 2 just waiting for graphics from Mr McKinght

And new builds, a 90-101 JAE for Kevin and his OPS 90 and for Allen a JAE 45 with SGX rear style sponsons, both out of carbon.

Brad

david, a 2.5 bridgeport will do nicely on that hydrostream :ph34r: . lower water p/u nose cone & a chopper prop & HOLD ON!!!!!!! oh yeah, a hot foot too, you will want both hands on the steering wheel.........

I'm building another Whiplash Sport 20 for FE racing, and converting a Nitro Whiplash sport 40 to 6S lipo for Q sport racing.

Finish and paint my gas 8255, rebuild my Fusion thunderboat (after a slight mishap the last day out), build an ML boatworks Extreme 173 gas scale for a buddy and if time permits start on one for myself. Toying with the idea of a gas tunnel but need to do some more research.

Rick

Back