West Coast Supplier

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john chamorro

I'm looking for a west coast supplier of general 'stuff' like epoxies and building supplies that is a reliable and quick shipper. I'm so remote from everything it's not worth making special trips to town for incedental supplies. It's much cheaper to pay the shipping. Any reccomendations?

john

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using TowerHobbies now since our LHS closed a few years ago. Most items I order, epoxy, super glue, brass and general building supplies ship from their Reno warehouse. I'm in Southern Oregon and shipping is usually 3-5 days.

Mike

Thanks, (both times)

I don't have anything local not even a grocery store. A trip to the hobby shop that carries basically nothing is 4 hour round trip.

Also, for just nuts and bolts, and off the wall hardware, try Macmaster-Carr. You can get s/s bolts in bulk and much cheaper than Tower. Plus, if you make items, you can't beat their raw materials selection

Also, for just nuts and bolts, and off the wall hardware, try Macmaster-Carr. You can get s/s bolts in bulk and much cheaper than Tower. Plus, if you make items, you can't beat their raw materials selection
Only problem with McMaster-Carr is if you need 4 screws of a particular size, you have to buy 100 of them. For most folks, that's a lifetime supply.

I make and sell hardware so it's not a real problem for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered what I needed through Tower on Sunday and it's out for delivery today. I try to deal locally (so to speak) but if I can't find what I'm looking for , then I go to the big box store.

Back