West Coast Racing Association

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captwalter

Where do I find the schedule for the WCRA races this year and also an entry form for next weeks race? Perry

Where do I find the schedule for the WCRA races this year and also an entry form for next weeks race? Perry
The NAMBA 3 website has the schedule Perry, call in your entry to Rod H, I dont think the flier is on the website,but check the club link for Tampa Bay Model Boaters, Look forward to seeing you next weekend in Tampa if you can make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Andy. Am going to try and make it if I can round up enough scales. We potentially have 5 but I'm looking for solid committments not maybes. Thanks again, Perry

Thanks Andy. Am going to try and make it if I can round up enough scales. We potentially have 5 but I'm looking for solid committments not maybes. Thanks again, Perry
Just bring an extra boat and I will wheel it for ya ;) ;)

Hi Perry.

Below is the link for the dates and flyers for the WCRA 1 day races. It has just been updated. Please call me with your entries for this one. 727-578-9948

3 Scales entered so far. [Don,Joe,Fred] Perry? Mark?

http://members.aol.com/NAMBADist3/index.html

Hope to see you on Sunday! Drivers meeting 9:00am

Rod H.

Right, there is a west coast of Florida.

Must be the Raider fan in me not catching that.

Here the south end zone is referred to as "The Black Hole" where the roudy, halloween dressed crowd hangs out.

The north end zone is called "The Other Hole" Not silver or any other color just "other".

I guess "West Coast" does sound better then the "Other Coast Racing Associations" ;)

All you east coasters and west coasters ...time is running out to get in the show on Sunday. If you went to the two day points race and the fun run you all should do well on the Tampa Clubs Course.

All you east coasters and west coasters ...time is running out to get in the show on Sunday. If you went to the two day points race and the fun run you all should do well on the Tampa Clubs Course.
Hows the count looking Norm ??

That is not my job. :rolleyes: I just do what I am told, (to a point) :huh: Did you get your 20 boat yet. :ph34r: .

That is not my job. :rolleyes: I just do what I am told, (to a point) :huh: Did you get your 20 boat yet. :ph34r: .
They claim today(yeah right) as of this am it still hadnt left Jacksonville , Im less than pleased. :angry: Its going to be unpack it Friday, run it Sat, Race it Sunday, I HOPE ;) The slackers that are planning on running Sunday need to call Rod and get those entrys in.

They claim today(yeah right) as of this am it still hadnt left Jacksonville , Im less than pleased. :angry: Its going to be unpack it Friday, run it Sat, Race it Sunday, I HOPE ;) The slackers that are planning on running Sunday need to call Rod and get those entrys in.
Unreal, it just showed up. see ya Sat ... Yeee ha

Super Deluxe and Goody Goody Gumdrops!!! <_< It only took a month but it is here. Has it been unpacked and fondled yet? You had better call Rod and add that to A Hydro..!!!

Super Deluxe and Goody Goody Gumdrops!!! <_< It only took a month but it is here. Has it been unpacked and fondled yet? You had better call Rod and add that to A Hydro..!!!
You know me better than that, its been molested :p Way ahead of ya for the A-Hydro entry- Did at the same time as the Mono(just in case) ;)

You know me better than that, its been molested :p Way ahead of ya for the A-Hydro entry- Did at the same time as the Mono(just in case) ;)
We are set then. I may be running A Hydro for the first time ever since 1978.... so help me out here :huh: Now the stick on the right is the one to make it turn ....correct?

Our OWN CLASS , you mean I dont have to run with the B-Hydro's - :rolleyes: Dude This boat is brighter than the bouys after fresh paint, if someone hits this thing dead boat, first their gonna get hit, then sent to the eye doctor . :lol: :lol: Better wear your shades if your pitting next to me. LOL

Andy,

81 boats entered so far.

A Hydro needs 1 more to make that class. You may get thrown in with the Bs

Call your entrys in by 7:00pm Friday.

Rod H.

Andy,
81 boats entered so far.

A Hydro needs 1 more to make that class. You may get thrown in with the Bs

Call your entrys in by 7:00pm Friday.

Rod H.
Rod,

An excellent turnout! This boat count is VERY respectable for a one day. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Back