• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not Richie, but that SGX21 was sold and delivered this past weekend at the race in hurricaine, Utah.

Shadow

This is not Richie, but that SGX21 was sold and delivered this past weekend at the race in hurricaine, Utah.
Shadow
hey dude thanks for the reply let me know what your thinking about my cat...... it was great racing with you this past weekend you boys need to get your butt to the Scottsdale race next year great course (tight) and Ill buy the beers

Richard,

Sent you payment for the Aerotech 2 weeks ago, been trying to contact you via e-mail, PM, and phone for a week with no reply. Please advise me if you have shipped the boat, if not when you will and via what carrier?

James Beasley

P.O. BOX 51371 or 92 Patch Road

Fort Monroe, VA 23651

Richard,
Sent you payment for the Aerotech 2 weeks ago, been trying to contact you via e-mail, PM, and phone for a week with no reply. Please advise me if you have shipped the boat, if not when you will and via what carrier?

James Beasley

P.O. BOX 51371 or 92 Patch Road

Fort Monroe, VA 23651
james, richard was a little slow on shipping to me, but you will get your stuff, be patient.....

All the boats listed below are proven winners in Dist. 19 pictures can be emailed ANY ONE THAT KNOWS ME ,UNDERSTANDS HOW MUCH I TAKE CARE OF MY BOATS YOU'LL BE VERY PLEASED WITH YOUR PURCHASE (Fat Richie Racing )

SG 21 This is the best handling rigger I've ever driven. Highly modified Nova Rossi w/ speed master 3rd needle carb, custom fuel tank and hopper tank, Futaba servos and a AB 1445 3.2 prop tub is blue and sponsons are red this boat has some scratchs from racing but never in a major wreck runner-up 2006 dist. 19 champ and runner-up dist. 19 shoot out champ $550.00 + shipping and 3% if pay pal used

Aerotech 7.5 with a newly rebuild K&B pro with the large carb 1.5' ajustable mount, set up for 3rd needle dual hitec 645mgs steering yellow in color great logos this boat has some nicks but in very good shape. This boat is fast and will handle rough water better than any other hull I've had. $ 450.00 + shipping and 3% pay pal if used

60/90 Sprint Cat yellow layed up lite BRAND NEW 67 CMB Mark Grimm modified w/ OS 9B cab Rum Racing water cooled exhaust coupler and Macs pipe and muffler digt. Hitec servos .Boat was set up by Lenny Blake of Rum Racing Products this cat is perfect. $775.00 + shipping and 3% if pay pal is used

BRAND NEW Lee craft sport 21 with all hardware and Nova Rossi modified motor, header and pipe not installed (your choice long or short Rossi pipe) $ 475.00 + shipping and 3% pay pal if used

2004 Carson 10x 5 tall boat trailer twin batteries big inverter, tiled with fuel rack work bench and drawers 3 doors ( two rear) boat storage in rear carpeted all steel framed Alpine head unit CD MP3 4 Alpine speakers sirrus satelite radio and IPOD controller with remotes and Ipod controls and screen at rear of trailer new radial trailer tires and new spare leaf over axle tows great set up awesome you cant go wrong very clean $ 2800.00 obo

I WILL ALSO BE LISTING OUTBOARD PIPES 10 + INBOARD PIPES OVER 90 PROPS MOST ANDY BROWN , FLOW METERS ENGINES (OUTBOARDS) K&B AND OS LOWER UNITS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN NEW AND USED PARTS IF YOU NEED SOMETHING EMAIL OR CALL RICHARD @520-241-7217

Do you have any 21 outboard pipes left? Would any of them also include a header for a K&B 21?

How about a price as well, Thanks.

Back