Welcome me to the world of Tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just about ready to buy a bunch of purples from A-Main Hobbies. The item description says they don't work with OS engines. I already started my engine with a purple that I had. And it started right up. I just had one of those WTF moments.

Thanks for the inputs guys! Purple it is! Hoorah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Marty, Purples work fine but don't hold up as well as the McCoys. I picked up a used lynx but not sure if I will have it ready by the 19th. But I will try and get it together so we can play.

Jim

Hey Marty, Purples work fine but don't hold up as well as the McCoys. I picked up a used lynx but not sure if I will have it ready by the 19th. But I will try and get it together so we can play.

Jim
right on!

Marty,

So how did the boat go on it's first time out on the water?

Propeller need more pitch?

Jim,

Thanks for the update. I thought Marty would let me know how things

are working once he gets his new boat in the water.

Let Me Know?

Mark

Marty,

Jim,

Let Me Know?

Mark
Hey Mark!

I ran 14 tanks through it today. I think for my first time out, I did really well. The boat handles nicely and is pretty fast. I'm still running a little rich, but when I get it completely dailed in I think the M440 that you made for me is going to be the ticket.

Thanks!

Marty,

Jim,

Let Me Know?

Mark
Hey Mark!

I ran 14 tanks through it today. I think for my first time out, I did really well. The boat handles nicely and is pretty fast. I'm still running a little rich, but when I get it completely dailed in I think the M440 that you made for me is going to be the ticket.

Thanks!
Once Marty fine tunes his tunnel driving skills he certainly has the boat to be very competitive in our District 8 20 Stock Tunnel Class. He learned at least one valuable lesson about driving a tunnel boat through a turn with wakes left by the lead boat.

JD

All this tunnel talk makes me wanna race again.

Who is this "dunny" guy?

Hi guys!!!

Wow, look who just crawled out from under a rock. Hi buddy. Get some fuel and get to the lake. Bring Nick along with you as well.

Back