Welcome me to the world of Tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

On my latest trip to Japan, I took my 21 rigger and ended up coming back without the rigger, and with 2 brand new 21XM ver. 2 outboards and a Top Speed 3.

Any set up advice will be appreciated.

NICE... LOL gener..

NO WRONG WAY TO OWN A TUNNEL.. they own you.............................................

Grim

On my latest trip to Japan, I took my 21 rigger and ended up coming back without the rigger, and with 2 brand new 21XM ver. 2 outboards and a Top Speed 3.

Any set up advice will be appreciated.
There's this guy who lives in Washington who might be able to help. Sometimes, he's called, "Dunny." He occasionally posts things on IW. In the past, he's suggested guys with a TS3 consider following the setup directions in the manual provided. He realizes "following directions" isn't necessarily a manly thing to do, but it is definitely worth considering. If all else fails after following the directions in setting up the TS3, see it f you can track down this "Dunny" fellow.

I think Jerry might have a good point there, even though directions can be misleading at times they do have a tendency to point you in the right direction. Does this mean I am going to have to break out an A stock for the next season so we can trade paint some more. :) :) You do realize that this class can be way too much fun or way too much frustration, take it slow and work on the setup and remember you have to finish to win and the fastest boat doesn't always finish.

Wooohoooo! Now I can consider myself one of Jerry's Kids?

Maybe this "Dunny" can teach me how to read first!?

Jim,

I still have an AJM Rev 3 to put together. I hope you won't be giving up A-Hydro just to show me who's boss in A-Stock.

Too many things to do, and no time...

The dog ate my book, but I am going to try tunnel this year to
Sounds great Mike. Welcome to the highest tier of RC Boat Racing available today!!!!!!!.......... :p

So what are you building, 20 OB ZippKIts and what else?????..... :)

Wooohoooo! Now I can consider myself one of Jerry's Kids?

Maybe this "Dunny" can teach me how to read first!?

Jim,

I still have an AJM Rev 3 to put together. I hope you won't be giving up A-Hydro just to show me who's boss in A-Stock.

Too many things to do, and no time...
Not a chance of giving up A-Hydro, I actually may run A mod tunnel instead of A stock. Got the .12 running great again so it looks like a good season coming up.

I finally finished it.

Rick Sowell did the graphics for me, They are awesome! I will try to get it broken in before our district fun run on the 19th. Can't wait!

HammerheadRed.jpg

HammerheadRed2.jpg

What glow plug should I use with the OS xm ver.2?

A-Main hobbies says, odonnel purples don't work with OS engines. What's up wit that?

Is there a particular reason why OD purples won't work? They work in everything else I have and they're cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty, I think someone if feeding you a load of crap, I personally use OD purple and red in all my OS motors, I usally get more than 1 race weekend on a plug, sometimes many races without changing. I guess it is all in the way you run them.

Latest posts

Back