Website issue?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Sorgente

Supporting Member
For some reason I can't get onto IW from my work computer. Initially I thought our IT department might have changed something seeing as my phone still worked but my buddy Rene is having the same issue. Apparently he can't get on with his phone or computer. Did something change with the site recently? When I try at work it gives me a htp 500 error and says it's a website server problem.

Thanks,

Brian

Finally back on. It was the same for me. Couldn't get on with iPad or laptop but could with phone.

I was starting to get the shakes since I have been out since yesterday
default_ohmy.png

Sounds like withdrawer. I was begiinning to have same until this morning when IW was back.

Me? A withdrawer? No, not really, maybe, uh well.............................................................................

Actually, Joe, it wasn't. I always go in through the forum so, with it down, I didn't have access
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The Icon and lable on the page tab would load super fast,,but just a blank white canvas after that. Glad it's back up,,and thank you.

I use the full version on my mobile, it didn't work for me. If I would have changed to mobile it would have worked on my phone?

I usually use mobile so it took me a little while longer to realize it was not working.

Back