WCRA 1 Day Race Oct 1st in Tampa

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acaptn

Tampa Model Boaters would like to invite you to race #4 in the WCRA 1 day race series Oct 1st. Come on out and have some fun racing in Tampa. Any class with 3 boats will be run.

Need 1 more B hydro

See link for the flyer http://members.aol.com/nambadist3/index.html

Hope to see you there!!

Rod H.

Tampa Model Boaters would like to invite you to race #4 in the WCRA 1 day race series Oct 1st. Come on out and have some fun racing in Tampa. Any class with 3 boats will be run.

Need 1 more B hydro

Hope to see you there!!

Rod H.
**** , can't make this one ( AGAIN !!! ) I know there must be another B Hydro out there in this area . We have a big Hot Boat meet at the Suwannee that has been planned for three months or i would be there . Have a great time guy's !!

Need 1 more B hydro

Hope to see you there!!

Rod H.
**** , can't make this one ( AGAIN !!! ) I know there must be another B Hydro out there in this area . We have a big Hot Boat meet at the Suwannee that has been planned for three months or i would be there . Have a great time guy's !!
You are missing a great time at a first class facility.... :D We will fill you in on all the fun after the race :D

Wow! It seems like the entries are pouring in :eek: It looks like Florida is becoming a "Hardcore" bunch of racers :D Can anyone remember the last time we had a schedule like this :unsure:

Rod it looks like we are going to race.... Count on us for another A Hydro, A Mono, and B Hydro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tampa in the morning, cant wait, the one days are so much fun and so much less pressure B) See you guys at the pond in the am, wish I could make open water today, gotta work, bummer . Tested some new props Wed, look out,my B-MONO is hooked up. Gotta make up for that poor showing in Brandon,LOL.

Got Rod's message that the clock is up and running again!! The new and improved version will make it's debut tomorrow. Thanks to Rod and MUCH THANKS TO RANDALL THOMAS for all his help in getting the clock repaired.

Points have been tallied and posted for the WCRA Championship Series through the Tampa Race.

Last edited:
Points have been tallied and posted for the WCRA Championship Series through the Tampa Race.
Where at Ron? didnt see a link on NAMBA3 .

Here ya go Andy.

WCRA Homepage

Scroll down to get to the points link.

[/quote Zamm , cant open that link at work, home pc's on the fritz,bummer. Were am I at in B-MONO ?? By the way, your over , LOL .
Andy you are doing good;

Mongar, Gene 4250

Green, Andy 2625

Cardoso, Sheila 1800

Weinman, Joey 694

For the inquiring minds, Here is the top three of each class. If anyone wants to know more let me know.

A Mono

1st Brian Schildt

2nd Steve Hearl

3rd Marty Davis

A Hydro

1st. Marty Davis (perfect score) :blink:

2nd Bill Gibson

3rd Gary Weinman

A Mod Tunnel

1st Dan Hutchinson

2nd Steve Hearl

3rd Don Riek

Open Offshore

1st Rod Hendricks (perfect score) :blink:

2nd Jason Miller

3rd Mike Whitney

Open Cat

1st Rod Hendricks (perfect score) :blink:

2nd Jason Miller

3rd Warren Tremblay

Open Mono

1st Rod Hendricks :blink:

2nd Lou Tremblay

3rd Tommy Cardoso

B Hydro

1st Marty Davis, (perfect score running a 20 boat!) :eek:

2nd Rod Hendricks

3rd Norm Doerr

B Mod Tunnel

1st Randy Premo

2nd Steve Hearl

3rd Herb Stewart

Gas Mono

1st Lou Tremblay (first Tampa win so he got wet) :p

2nd Mike Whitney

3rd Rich Casteline

Sport 20

1st Mike Hutchinson

2nd Dan Hutchinson

3rd Gene Mongar

Sport 40 II

1st Don Riek

2nd Steve Hearl

3rd Ron Byrd

B Mono

1st Andy Green, (second Tampa win in a row and it came down to an exciting runoff with Sheila)

2nd Sheila Cardoso

3rd Joey Weinman

A OPC Tunnel

1st John Otto,

2nd Steve Hearl

3rd Gary Sprinkles

Latest posts

Back