WCRA 1 Day Race June 3rd in Tampa Fl.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look good at this point. Joe W. is going home for the weekend so he definitely will not be there. You mean to say we can't find three scales and three sport 40's to have a race. That is a sad state of affairs for nitro boat racing in Florida. Let's go guys get them out of the closet and have some fun. You really don't know what you are missing at these Brandon and Tampa one dayers. They are the best. Perry

Doesn't look good at this point. Joe W. is going home for the weekend so he definitely will not be there. You mean to say we can't find three scales and three sport 40's to have a race. That is a sad state of affairs for nitro boat racing in Florida. Let's go guys get them out of the closet and have some fun. You really don't know what you are missing at these Brandon and Tampa one dayers. They are the best. Perry

What about Hank ? That would make your 3 for SP40 . and I got your back for pit help.I could also fix that other issue as well, LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy
Now that the first attempt is out of the way, are you willing to try again?
After last time that would be a big fat YES. I feel the need for redemption..... :rolleyes: Plus your pond is bigger, easier to stay out of the way. lol .....

Here's how it stands as of tonight;

64 boats, we need 2 A Hydros, 1 A Mono, 2 B Hydros, and 1 Scale.

Anyone want to step up and come play??

A-Mono is good, thanks JoeyStill Need a Scale and a few Hydros
Lou, your prob. going to have top combine A-B hydro, Im not ready yet-sorry. Cool Joey is in for A-Mono, I assume that also means we have an extra B-Mono now also ?? Cant help with the other issue...... :rolleyes:

I will be there Sunday with another scale for my secret driver to win with. That makes three!!!!

Perry

Thanks Perry,

Is that "secret" driver or "top secret" ?

Thanks for the 3rd Scale. Is that on 66? :unsure:

As of now all classes made (with a little magic)

77 boats

Should be a fun day of racing, see ya all there!! :D :wacko:

Well Andy, sounds like you will finally get your chance!!!

Don't get bit too hard, these things are expensive to build..

Maybe you can talk him into Orlando, then we can go head to head.

Good luck, and have fun

Rick

2nd Scale on Channel 71. Perry
Great job getting it all together Lou ;) Sounds like it shaping up to be a another great race at the Tampa club...
Andy;

You are running 20 hydro right? :huh:
Nope , not this trip through, Sorry. I really need a day at the pond with you or Marty and get a handle on it, :( Its whooping my azz to the point its going to get sold soon. Its hasnt been fun yet.....

2nd Scale on Channel 71. Perry
Great job getting it all together Lou ;) Sounds like it shaping up to be a another great race at the Tampa club...
Andy;

You are running 20 hydro right? :huh:
Nope , not this trip through, Sorry. I really need a day at the pond with you or Marty and get a handle on it, :( Its whooping my azz to the point its going to get sold soon. Its hasnt been fun yet.....
Huh? :( That is no good ..

Back