WCRA 1 Day Race June 3rd in Tampa Fl.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acaptn

Tampa Model Boaters would like to invite you to come out and have some fun with us on June 3rd. This will be race #3 in the WCRA 1 day race series. These races are always alot of fun and at a relaxed pace. See link below for the flyer.

http://members.aol.com/NAMBADist3/index.html

Hope to see you there.

Rod H.

Tampa Model Boaters would like to invite you to come out and have some fun with us on June 3rd. This will be race #3 in the WCRA 1 day race series. These races are always alot of fun and at a relaxed pace. See link below for the flyer.

http://members.aol.com/NAMBADist3/index.html

Hope to see you there.

Rod H.
Looking forward to next Sunday, always a GREAT time at the one days(cept for the last one-LOL) ;) ;)

Any word on boat count yet Rod ??

My entry will go into the mail this afternoon. Will bring my Sport 40 and Scale. Don do you know if Joe will be there with his scale? Perry

My entry will go into the mail this afternoon. Will bring my Sport 40 and Scale. Don do you know if Joe will be there with his scale? Perry
That answers that, Hey Perry. Look forward to seeing you next weekend. If you need pit help just say the word. ;)

Lou,

Nine boats a week before the race. Pretty sad. I have tried to set a good example by getting mine in at a decent time. I know that my announcement regarding Brandon's next WCRA race did not speak for this one, but I can assure you that I will hold to what I said at our last race regarding Brandon's next race, and if we don't have a race quota by the Monday before the race day, I will cancel the race. I fully expect to be tested on this, and I intend to pass. Talk it up with everyone and let's get entries in so we can all have a little fun. We especially need to get the word out to those who might not be able to view these announcements online.

Sorry Don,

9 Drivers,we have 7,000, boats to run!! Got a bunch in the post today. Thanks to all the entrys so far!!

Does anyone know if Joe Weibelhaus (sp?) is going to be at the 1 dayer next week? We are again looking for enough scales to run. Thanks, Perry

We Have 52 boats so far. We are still short 1 Scale, 1 Gas Sport Hydro, and Sport 40 needs 2.

I hope I am the missing scale as I sent my app in on Friday. When you receive it, hopefully tomorrow, that will make three. Correct? Also I should be the second sport 40, so where is the Hearl man?

Perry

I hope I am the missing scale as I sent my app in on Friday. When you receive it, hopefully tomorrow, that will make three. Correct? Also I should be the second sport 40, so where is the Hearl man? Perry
Perry, Sorry to say that your Scale pit guy won't be there. Vacation. I don't understand, though. J oe W. has a sport 40... Still haven't been able to get hold of him.

Perry,

You will be the second scale, I already counted you in. Also the second 40 boat. JOE are you out there??

Back