Wayne Farrow takes over Points Director Duties for District 3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronratoff

I'd like to be the first to congratulate Wayne Farrow as being nominated by District 3 Director Fred Robson to take over duties of Namba District 3 Points Director. I would also like to thank Ron Byrd for his fine work. Ron has had to leave the job due to his tight work schedule not allowing time for racing activities. The points chase in district 3 is always a tight race. Please be patient while District 3 transitions to our new points director. I am sure he will do a great job.

Ron Ratoff

Namba District 3

Congrates Wayne and THanks for all you work Ron hope to see you at the ponds in the near future

We miss you Ron. It just ain't the same at the races without you. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors and personal life. Would like to stay in touch though. Maybe we can have lunch or dinner sometime and I'll drag the "Candyman" along.

Wayne: I can't think of a better man to replace Ron than you. You are a great part of our sport and you get our vote for the job. Thanks Fred for finding the right man for the job.

We miss you Ron. It just ain't the same at the races without you. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors and personal life. Would like to stay in touch though. Maybe we can have lunch or dinner sometime and I'll drag the "Candyman" along.

Wayne: I can't think of a better man to replace Ron than you. You are a great part of our sport and you get our vote for the job. Thanks Fred for finding the right man for the job.

I second that. Somehow somethings missing without the Bird Man .We miss ya Ron, Show your face at the races one day, I will pit for ya in a second !!!

Wayne, congrats on the position. Im sure your going to do a great job. Its sorely needed-Thanks Fred for making it happen.

Back