Wat kind of water trap you use

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hugh hargett

Just wondering wat folks are using to keep waterfrom condensation in the air tank out of the paint. I spraying with an hvlp SATA mini jet.

Hugh

I guess this shows my cheapness, but I like the red plastic air line filters from Harbor Freight that would connect inline near the gun. Usually about $2.00 on sale. Seems to help my finishes.

Hugh,

I use a Speedaire #2Z3293 & a Norgren F08-000-A300 at the compressor tank. At the gun I have a Schrader Bellows gage & water filter.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hugh,

I have a spare Norgren filter & regulator that you can have for shipping costs. The units are brand new & everything works. Be careful with the adjusting knobs. They are in their unlocked positions.

Jim

What :eek: thats way too generous of you Jim PM me the cost

thanks

Hugh

Last edited:
Mr. Allen or Jim as you ask me to call you. Ive received these items and they appear to be new. I am astonished by your kindness an willingness to help. It is very rare here. I cannot receive these items for merely shipping($8.00) and feel right. I need and have to give you something for these items. Please pm me so we can make this right.This is over and beyond friendship it almost makes me feel bad, so please offer me a paypal addy so I can give you something$$ for it. I insist sir!

Last edited:
They are new & were never used. Just send the shipping cost. I will not take anything for items that I had not used & was not going to use. Hope they work out okay.

Back