• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tool for Sale SATA 27771 Air Regulator ( Used Once)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

I purchased this SATA regulator for my mini jet-4 but it did not do what I thought it would. I generally run my compressor tank at 100 PSI for any air tools, and then dial down the gun with an inline regulator to 30 psi and then spray away. This regulator requires a bit different procedure. I actually sent the regulator back to SATA and they certified the unit and explained the way this one works, I have included their letter. In like new condition $85.00 USD shipped via USPS in US or Canada via Canada Post. Payment only as FF if using PayPal. [email protected]

20221006_053911 (002).jpg 20221006_054841 (002).jpg

So the guns that I had before were Sharpes with a Sharpe diaphragm regulator with lock, that unit takes the 100psi from the tank and can reduce to any level you want and hold it there before it hits the gun . I guess I just prefer that style of air control.

Gotcha, I use the same setup with a regulator at the compressor tank, set and locked for air tools or spraying.. either way, I always set the regulator with the sprayer or tool in the full on ( trigger open ) position...
Due to hose length and expansion of the rubber hose, settings can drift once in use.

I have my water separation first then my outlet regulator for spraying and small air tools. Larger high flow tools ( big impacts )
get air directly from the tank main ball valve shutoff with no regulation, w/ larger hoses...

I've never used a regulator at the gun inlet, as the small touch up gun I use has a small barrel valve on the inlet and needle settings on the gun itself for final spray patterns etc. Usually 20-45 psi leaving the regulator is sufficient for what I do while spraying.

Sata makes some nice stuff,, that regulator will keep dead nuts settings..

Latest posts

Back