• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brett Buckmaster said:
WANTED!!!Three piece cowl to suit Newtons Plan 108- Weisfields/Northwest Tank Service

103408[/snapback]

Westfields/Valumart/Captran Resorts/Notre Dame/ Northwest/Miss Technicolor/Budweiser/etc., etc. :)

Steve Muck has a three piece cowling for his #108 scale hull, so does Troy McIntyre. :)

Thanks Don and Rod,

I've emailed both and wait for a response. I was hoping someone might have had one sitting in a garage that they would like to depart of. Would have been a quicker time frame than ordering one.

Regards,

Bucky

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett Buckmaster said:
Thanks Don and Rod,I've emailed both and wait for a response. I was hoping someone might have had one sitting in a garage that they would like to depart of. Would have been a quicker time frame than ordering one.

Regards,

Bucky

103558[/snapback]

Bucky

I know you wanted a three piece cowl, but I make it in a two piece, for a five 1/2 inch engine well and all ready have the front cowl laid up and can do the other next week as I'm racing this week end, $75.00 us each piece plus shipping. If you are interested Email me at [email protected]. I will send pics and more info.

cheers,

Ralph

Brett,

If you're still looking I have a 3 piece Muck cowl with a white gel coat finish. How's $40.00 shipped sound?

Glenn

Glenn 787 said:
Brett,
If you're still looking I have a 3 piece Muck cowl with a white gel coat finish.  How's $40.00 shipped sound?

Glenn

103803[/snapback]

Glenn, If you dont sell it send me a email i need that style cowl for a project

thanks PHIL THOMAS

P THOMAS said:
Glenn 787 said:
Brett,
If you're still looking I have a 3 piece Muck cowl with a white gel coat finish.  How's $40.00 shipped sound?

Glenn

103803[/snapback]

Glenn, If you dont sell it send me a email i need that style cowl for a project

thanks PHIL THOMAS

103910[/snapback]

I have the cowl in one full piece vac molded with E-glass in stock and ready ship today for $75.00 plus shipping Doug Shepherd

Back