• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted used gas engine rcmk,zen 260pum ect.need to finish daughters project.few other things needed?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike burt

She has built zipp kits easy vee.she needs a motor she bought one off another forum but it was no good.looking for something on the cheap side.she has everything but motor pipe header,throttle servo.fuel bag.engine mounts boat is complete all hardwareI have helped her purchase most of it but funds are getting tight.Single dad three daughters full time.so if you have anything available let me know i appreciated it thanks.

how bad is the motor? I have some new take off 260 piston and cylinders, and some other pieces that might help.

mb

it was junk

needed everything she bought it on another forum she sold for parts on ebay and still lost a hundred dollars

you can buy a brand new Zen 260 from Gizmo with shipping and your choice of carb for 195 right now. It will be stock but it will be new

IMG_0898.JPGIMG_0898.JPGIMG_0894.JPGI looked at those and 199 for rcmk s254 just trying to save her some money,she is only 15 and she has built this mostly by herself.

Very cool ! I can't even get my 13 year old to DRIVE her boat . Stupid phones and Facebook have pretty much ruined youth today in terms of investing time in anything . I wish you luck , but you are better off buying a new engine at that price . the coils together cost over $100.00 bucks .

Yeah looking like that may have to be the way to go.I have looked at the rcmk s254 and zenoah 260 pum.with the zenoah pum i dont know which carb to go with there are so many not sure how to chose .Is one better than the other?I am pretty impressed with the rcmk s254.evo.What would be a good pipe maybe i can find used pipe mounts and throttle servo and save a little for her.

I looked at gizmos and daves i have not found a zenoah with 257 carb for 195.I found rcmk s254 evo for 199 shipped.

i got a 2piece flange and a 7/8ss 100% header a 7/8 2in band pipe(no stinger is loud)and a tmod muffler a hobbico c60 servo i can sell ya for $50.00 shipped in u.s. the pipe does have some dents and dings but nothing major

From Jims RCBD forum:

http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?t=68578

The !! Peoples choice !! zenoah sale !!!

Gizmomotors the Peoples choice zenoah sale.

I have zenoah G260 pum engines $195.00
FREE SHIPPING IN THE US AND NO PAYPAL FEES
with choice of what carb you want. The carbs will be WT-257,WT-990,WT-771,WT-813,WT-644,WYK-33.

We at gizmomotors try to give our customers what they ask for and give the best service to you.so here is the best sale you will ever see anywhere.The sale will end on 1/20/13

PLEASE NOTE: when ordering all you have to to do is is put what carb you want. Example 260-257 this is a 260 with a 257.

I will as always ship international contact me for pricing.

Paypal is
[email protected]

I want to thank my great customers for all there support and wish a happy new year.

and look at Gizmo's clone engine, it should work very well for your application. I'll send ya a fuel bag and a Futaba throttle servo if that will help.

mb

thanks for the help guys!prob gonna buy a zen 260 just confused on what carb is the best??still looking for a pipe header and motor mounts.Have the collet cable.also looking for a tbar for the cable.Also got a ss prop who does sharpenng and balancing i have no clue how to do it?

I'd say it's just what you need, should be good to learn with and have a good time. Save the Zenoah and the big carbs for the next one. I'll trade props with you, whatever yours is for a sharp and balanced one that will suit your boat. I'll send it with the other items.

Back