• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted OS .65 VR-M parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a new engine block $30.00 shipped (lower 48) Taken from an unrun new drum rotor engine, The disc engines were different.No P/L, sorry. Have a NIB 65 VRM drum rotor $280.00 shipped.

Rudy

Thanks for the eBay link but like many from the USA he's only willing to ship to the lower 48 and even though I'm below the 49 paralell I'm still in Canada.Southwestern Ontario under 3 feet of snow right now! :D

Rudy I may be interested in the block if you are willing to mail it to Canada.According to my listing the crankcase part# is 27201011.I've got a brand new 61 that I'd like to make into a 65 if possible.For a scale boat .04 may not be much displacement to give up but it may show here.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Pm sent and thanks for the info on the head.I may have one as someone is checking thier reserves.If not you are correct and I will need one of those as well.

Back