• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Wanted" Manual- Tekin 432M

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRUCKPULL

"Wanted" Manual- Tekin 432M

"Wanted" manual Tekin 432M

I am looking for a manual for a Tekin 432M ESC. If somebody could scan it and E-Mail it

to me, I also know of a few other people that were looking for one, that I will forward to.

Thank You

LARRY

[email protected]

Re:"Wanted" Manual- Tekin 432M

I used to have several of those ESC. What is it that you are looking to find out? It has been 10 years or so since I got ride of them. I still think I can answer your questions.

Mike

I know that it is 4 to 32 cells

75amp

my question about the bec.

how many cells can you run before you have to disconect it and run a receiver pack?

LARRY

I recall running up to 12 cells no problem. After that I am not sure. Back when those came out there was not a lot of particapation in the large cell classes. I think I ran 18 cells once. Other than that I can't help you. I looked for the manual but I think I got rid of those years ago in a garage clean up. Dick Crowe might know. He used to run one.

Sorry

Mike

I just did a search on the rum runner site. There was a post that stated that anything over 14 cells was the cut off of the BEC. Here is what he said.

The tekin 432m is not hard to setup.Screw adjustments are fairly easy to dial in just make sure your getting full thorottle.Make sure you have 12 ga wire going to the connections and be carefull soldering.Don't overheat the pins or they will come loose.The switch is used if your running over 14 cells to shut the bec off then you plug your rx pack into the receiver.Its a great esc i had some trouble with thermaling in race conditions on higher cell counts (16-20 cells)so i'm selling my 2 off on ebay in favor of r/c Hydros SC3HPs.Remember these escs were designed when 1200-1400 mlamp subcs were state of the art.Good luck!

Latest posts

Back