• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted K&B 3.5 SS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrew_v

If anyone has a 3.5 ss or all the parts i need to convert my stock 3.5 they want to sell, please let me know. It / they will have to be posted to Australia. I will consider motors in any condition but preffer good. Please post or E-mail

[email protected]

Thanks. Andrew.

Hi!

Last time I talked to Gary Preusse, He had a few 3.5ss in stock............ He'd prob'ly have whatever parts you would need too.............

Gary Preusse

G&M Models

Box 6464

Villa Park, Illinois

60181-6464

Phone: 630-279-2451

Bob the Fool :blink:

Foolwitools said:
Hi!
Last time I talked to Gary Preusse, He had a few 3.5ss in stock............  He'd prob'ly have whatever parts you would need too.............

Gary Preusse

G&M Models

Box 6464

Villa Park, Illinois

60181-6464

Phone: 630-279-2451

Bob the Fool :blink:

83605[/snapback]

He doesnt have an E_mail address does he? Its just that im in Australia and cant make international calls from my phone. If he doesnt, no probs. Ill write to Him. Thanks, Andrew.

Back