• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Hotshot sprint 7.5 cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poolschool

Hi there, from Australia, I am wanting to buy a Dumas Hotshot sprint 7.5 ABS cowl. I am building the Dunlap 27 tunnel. Thanks

Hi Poolschool,

Where are you? I'm in Oz also and can help you out with a cowling - either ABS or f/glass, your choice.

Drop me an email - my address can be found on members details, just click on my user login.

More tunnels in Oz - Yee Haa

If you can tell me where you are we will get you hooked up with any other tunnel people in your vacinity.

GT ;D

[/move]GO GARY! GO GARY!! GO GARY!!! GO GARY!!!![move]

thewave.gif

Once tunnels take off down there, I’m moving south………….Way South!

Hey GT,

I might be needing one of those 'glass cowls soon - have you got a mould?

Tim.

Hi Tim

Yeap I do have a mould + I do my own custom cowling. We can work it out. Anything to get more tunnels running.

GT ;D

Cool,

There will be a few WOF30's up here soon!

Are you using epoxy or gelcoated polyester or vinylester?

Tim.

Hi TimD

At the moment I am experimenting with non-gelcoated polyester resin. Logic being gelcoat just adds weight. I am using cloth to form these. They are light and very stiff. Haven't quite completed my latest version yet - should have it out on the weekend.

More tunnels the better.

Still would like to hold a tunnel only race meeting.

GT ;D

Thanks guys for your replies and assistance. Special thanks to GTR for supplying me a cowl and a lot of extra assistance in the world of RC tunnels!

I'm almost embarrased to tell you I'll be making my own cowl for my .21 out of light ply wood. Yup, it will be flat as hell but I'll mount some blowers on it and a couple drivers. Good as new!

Back