• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted .67 or higher

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKCS

Howdy,

Purchased a 48" deep vee w/ stuck HB motor. Need to replace would like 67 or higher.

If you have it for sale will you ship via USPS to military APO, I am in Turkey (NATO)

New t this hobby so you might have to get out your crayons to draw me a pic to explain what you have for sale...

Thanks

SKCS

You will need a 67 or 80 or you will need to change your motor mount. The cmb 90 and 100 are big block motors. I have the 67 and a 80. Both are cmb green heads. B)

Tidewater Engineering in LA has some new purple head CMB 67's for $200.00 and some gold head 67's for $150.00. Look under Andy Brown's thread also in the same buy/sell section (2000 CMB 67)and there is a picture of a purple head posted under post #9. A call today to Sandy at Tidewater found out that there are still some remaining. That is the cheapest new engine available. I would think that Tidewater would ship anywhere. But do not ask for it in a few days as you could get soaked with shipping costs.

They have no website.

I have a MAC 67 and a new AB67 pipe from CMDI if you are interested.

Cheers Nigel.

Interested, but cost is now a question.

Package deal with items, and shipping via USPS to

SKCS OCONNOR

PSC 88 Box 2517

APO AE 09821

USA

Also will need mounts for 5" rails. The old engine is stuck, I mean stuck to the mounts.

Thanks,

SKCS OCONNOR

PSC 88 Box 2517

APO AE 09821

USA

Also will need mounts for 5" rails. The old engine is stuck, I mean stuck to the mounts.

A big block would be nice, have to change anyway due to old engine.

Thanks,

SKCS OCONNOR

PSC 88 Box 2517

APO AE 09821

USA

Also, could you provide a number, my phone book listing is limited from Izmir Turkey. Great information.

Thanks,

Back