• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 40"-52" V hull with hardware, cheap

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lupy

Just thought I would throw this out here,

I am looking for an older V hull to do an electric conversion on. I am not looking for a rocket, or something high dollar, just something to screw around with on the lake and let my kid drive when the wind blows and the waves start to get too big for our smaller boats.

I would prefer something with most of the hardware already on it. Busted motor mount rail, minor body damage, too ugly is fine as long as it's structurally reasonable. Of course electric will have no where near the stress on it as gas, so maybe you have a hull that is too beat up/worn for gas, as long as it's cheap.

I would even consider something older with a non surface drive, as long as it's not a real pig weight wise.

Glass preferred, but wood considered.

I have a machine shop, so fabricating, fixing or moding hardware isn't a problem.

A shipped price to 98058, (Renton WA) and a few pics to my email, [email protected] would be greatly appreciated

Anyway, thanks for looking!

Ken

That is a Seaducer hull pop , should run good !

Yeah, Jerry LOVES that shzzt !! -

Drew-Let the sleeping dog lie and walk away :eek:

If I keep talking too myself long enough, one day I will listen :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back