Wanted - 35+ Nova Rossi Crank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

Some of you outboard buys that converted a Nova Rossi to an Outboard, should have some inboard cranks. I am looking for a couple cranks for a test that I want to do.

Anyone have a couple that they would like to get rid of?

Marty I'm guessing your after 14.5mm crank!

As 14mm is basically the same as 5-7 port motors..

I have new ones in stock if you get stuck

Check with Glenn

Regards Aaron

Marty,

I have a brand new 35+ 14.5mm crank. Not sure about the price. Just let me know what is fair. Thanks.

He is looking for 14mm. cranks.

The 35 and the 5 port timing on the crank are a lot different .

Norris

the 5 port-205 deg.

the old long stroke-210 deg.

the 35-215 deg.

that is on 14mm. cranks

the 5 port-205 deg.

the old long stroke-210 deg.

the 35-215 deg.

that is on 14mm. cranks
Norris

i measured a lot of Nova cranks.. and dont get those numbers, but i could be wrong..

what is opening and closing numbers?

regards Aaron

Marty, I dont have any, but are you looking for 14mm or 14.5mm? Just want to help clarify.
Looking for the 14mm cranks. As you can see from Norris post, we are working on timing and trying to decide the optimum crank timing. Will post about our findings after we get finished with the project.

Still looking for a couple of the 14mm cranks.

Marty, I dont have any, but are you looking for 14mm or 14.5mm? Just want to help clarify.
Looking for the 14mm cranks. As you can see from Norris post, we are working on timing and trying to decide the optimum crank timing. Will post about our findings after we get finished with the project.

Still looking for a couple of the 14mm cranks.
Marty From what I have seen in my 1.01 the timing will depend on the pipe.

With a standard pipe with a non tapered header design to a custom pipe with a good taper profile hooked right to the eng there is a big difference on how soon you open the window. what is good for one will not work with the other.

It seams that how good a pipe will scavenge the eng will make a big difference on the opening timing.

would be very interested on your findings,

David

Back