• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 1/8th scale Hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfruge

As some of you may know I / We (DMWB) are trying to get 1/8th scale SS class going in our club. That being said if anyone has a 1/8th scale hull laying arould that you would like to get rid of please let us know. Just hull or just hull/hardware prefered but will also looking @ package deals.

Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA

Last edited by a moderator:
As some of you may know I / We (DMWB) are trying to get 1/8th scale SS class going in out club. That being said if anyone has a 1/8th scale hull laying arould that you would loke to get rid of please let us know. Just hull or just hull/hardware prefered but will also look @ package deals.
Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA
Hi John..

Is this the new scale class for the gas motors? If so, I have the perfect hull. Its a glass Thriftway Too hull. This is one big hull. It's 51" long. It needs some major TLC, so I'll sell it for $200.00 Shipped.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

As some of you may know I / We (DMWB) are trying to get 1/8th scale SS class going in out club. That being said if anyone has a 1/8th scale hull laying arould that you would loke to get rid of please let us know. Just hull or just hull/hardware prefered but will also look @ package deals.
Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA
Hi John..

Is this the new scale class for the gas motors? If so, I have the perfect hull. Its a glass Thriftway Too hull. This is one big hull. It's 51" long. It needs some major TLC, so I'll sell it for $200.00 Shipped.

Thanks,

Steve Ball
John,

What's the SS stand for?

Steve,

I don't think the Thriftway Too is wide enough for the Classic Hydro class.....needs to be 24".

If John's not interested I know a guy in my club that was thinking about that hull....do you have pics?

Glenn

Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA
Hi John..

Thanks,

Steve Ball
Steve, I would like some pic's sent to [email protected] please.

Thanks,

John Fruge

Thanks,

John Fruge

Madera, CA
Hi John..

Thanks,

Steve Ball
John,

What's the SS stand for?

Steve,

I don't think the Thriftway Too is wide enough for the Classic Hydro class.....needs to be 24".

If John's not interested I know a guy in my club that was thinking about that hull....do you have pics?

Glenn

Glenn, SS stands for Super Saver and were an Fast Electric club. The current FE Namba rules will let us put huge power / money into the 1/8th scale class boats. Our club is starting a 1/8th Sacle SS class for 2008 with some limits so it will be much cheaper to get one going.

If the hull is legal for nitro 1/8th scale then it should be legal for 1/8th FE class as well.

Thanks,

John Fruge

MAdera, CA

Last edited by a moderator:
Back