Want that loud rum....ble sound

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark McCray

Gentlemen,

I am looking for the audio of both the piston power boats and the turbin power boats. Want to be able to able to play the audio through a speaker system I am putting together. If you don't have it but know where I may get it, do let me know.

Thank you !

That was quick. Joe it turns out that the email addtess you had no longer works. If anyone would direct me to Don Mock, I would appreicate it.

Well, someone passed on a website to me but there really wasn't anything there to use. WWW.Lesliefield.com So I'm still looking for some audio of a turbine and a piston engine starting up. Your help would be appreicated.

Chris,

I went to www.lesliefield.com and listened to everything they had and went to a couple of other addresses that were offered in their links. Either the quality of the audio was either compromised or distorted. So I am still looking for that loud sound! Anyone have some other suggestions?????

Mark

Paul,

THose sites you passed on to me were what I have been looking for. Are there more out there? Ok, so these sounds will help but I will need the old piston power sounds as well. Anyone????

Thanks again Paul

Mark McCray

Chris,
I went to www.lesliefield.com and listened to everything they had and went to a couple of other addresses that were offered in their links. Either the quality of the audio was either compromised or distorted. So I am still looking for that loud sound! Anyone have some other suggestions?????

Mark
This sounded good to me....

http://www.82atlas.com/82Atlasenginetest5.mov

Cheers

Chris,

Thats a real good audio and video and getting real close to what I am looking for. What would have been great would have been if the boat was really in the water and they would have opened it up to full throttle. Any one else have any audio they could/would share?

Thanks again Chris

Mark

Back