Wanna do some racing this Christmas??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimD

O.K all you racers in the Northern Hemisphere. Do you suffer from frozen lakes in December/ January? :( Do you find yourself itching to do some racing at the time? : :) Need a vacation? 8)

I have a solution for you! The 2002 Australian National's are being held from the 27th to the 31st December at The Olympic regatta centre in Sydney. (the venue for rowing at the 2000 olympic games)

The racing is oval format, we have classes dependent on hull type (hydro's, mono's, tunnels, 1/8 scale hydro's) and engine size (glow and gas), very similar to the classes in the USA. Overseas competitors are more than welcome.

If anyone want's more info, just drop me an e-mail with your questions.

Tim.

P.S Australian governing body for power boating's website is www.ampba.asn.au

Ill be there (considering the better half lives 10min from there) racing my twin and hopefully my new x mono, come on people it is great fun and with the temps in the low 30's the weather is perfect!!

That's 30 degree's C! ;D

Oh Yeah - the good old Aussie dollar isn't worth much at the moment $1 US = about 54cents AU.

Ill be there ;) but i wont be racing, i'll be a spectator :p

I will be glad to get away from Melbournes cold weather again this year, because i was near Byron Bay for christmas/new year last year while everyone else in Melbourne was FREEZING hehe :p

Kris

Back