vs1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve palgreene

Ok so I have a vs1 tunnel with a OS on it so I have every thing set right 203 ths from the bottom of sponsons and the boat still does not run smooth it bounces up and down at top speed I took weight put weight it samething anyone having this problem and what they did to fix it .

A lot of prop, cg, and setup experimentation to keep that boat "flying" steady.

What prop are you running? Try tucking the engine in slightly or negative angle. What does it do in the corners at full throttle? Sometimes even trying another prop, even the exact same will have different results.

Try lowering the motor a bit I know that setup likes a Grim 40-52 3 blade prop. If you had a K&B on it I could help ya more. Mine ran sweet!

I have made a lot of adjustments to my vs1 including the change from os to tt outboard, and I never seen any bouncing. This bouncing could suggest a couple of thing like the may be too much prop, you could also try to raise the engine see if it loosens up the hull some. Oh another idea try taking out all added weight, unless you're having issues keeping it on the water B)

Latest posts

Back