VS1 or Cobra-For Stock OS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hea bill.. is the "new one" anything like the one that ran at the masters last year.. if so im sure half throttle like last years VS1 win will be enough.. Tell Johno to come ready this time..

KIDDING!...

Looked to me like Mongar missed the setup on the motor last year.. Just a tick to much exhaust timing.. If not for that that might have been a different outcome.

Rock and Roll

Make mine a VS1.. for now............

O yea.. speaking of new.............................................

I'll be sure to let Otto know that your still putting salt in the wound... :)

Were gonna miss ya at the champs this year.

~Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike has obviously done a little work diverting air for a desired effect. Boat designs vary as do their individual characteristics. Mike Crawford's backround as mine is in full size racing so maybe we just feel both sides are neccesary. Mike C's are large but in talking with him at the Internats he has them there for a purpose.

Z-man don't miss Charleston again!!! Maybe you can come down to our Dec tunnel race on the Brandon Tri-oval.

Mic
don't forget about the fellas from floriduh...rich and shawn junker make a really nice hull, visioncraft ..nice glass work and reasonable price..good honest people to deal with and the hull tracks and turns like it is on rails..grim is right there is no magic bullet , but whatever makes you feel special run it and bring it...

tk

Mike has obviously done a little work diverting air for a desired effect. Boat designs vary as do their individual characteristics. Mike Crawford's backround as mine is in full size racing so maybe we just feel both sides are neccesary. Mike C's are large but in talking with him at the Internats he has them there for a purpose.

Z-man don't miss Charleston again!!! Maybe you can come down to our Dec tunnel race on the Brandon Tri-oval.

Mic
don't forget about the fellas from floriduh...rich and shawn junker make a really nice hull, visioncraft ..nice glass work and reasonable price..good honest people to deal with and the hull tracks and turns like it is on rails..grim is right there is no magic bullet , but whatever makes you feel special run it and bring it...

tk

Hey Terry,

Thats pretty funny that you would quote Mic in your post...He was running Vision boats for years before you even heard of them.
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

Yep,

We had Shawns #1 Vision out of the new mold at the Internats last year and never gave it back. I try not to say any one boat is the "best" as everyone has different setups. I look at what and who wins major races over a period of time not just one event somewhere. Mikes VS-1 has a track record second to none as does the Lynx. The Vision is right in the hunt anywhere. The Cobra (Sniper1) does well also. Not a boat in the bunch I wouldn't run.

Mic

Latest posts

Back