VS1 FE BUILD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOBBY J LEWELLYN

GOING TO USE A UL-1 MOTOR A HYDRA 120 ESC AND A 4200MAH 4S 14.8V 40C LIPO PACK (THUNDER POWER).CANT WAIT TO GET IT DONE TO TRY IT.MORE PICS. TO COME LATER.

bobby,

you are kill'n me :( , what's next gas? looks like you got a good start, i'll have to check it out someday. all my boats are down for upgrades :ph34r: , so no pond days for awhile i guess :angry: .

tim

ps how many swelled batteries will you have?

TIM I DIDNOT FINISH THE JAE 12 I PUT IT TO THE SIDE.IM GOING TO SPRAY CLEAR ON THE VS1 NITRO WEDNESDAY AND PUT THE PISTON AND SLEEVE IN.IS ENEYONE GOING OUT SATURDAY TO RUN.NO GAS BOATS.

pick a boat and finish it, you seem to have plenty of time <_<

PLEASE TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF

tim

bobby,

now i see what you been doing, looks good so far. we need to get some run time when it warms up.

now that everybody has new toys(except larry) we should have a great time.

now sign up for the tunnel champs and have some real fun.

i'll call you today

tim

Tim

The battery will be here Thuresday going to try it out cold or not next weekend.Got to brake in the nitro moter too.

Thats two boats down one to go.

Tim

i checked the setting on the vs1 fe boat.It was set on high.Do we have a way to check the speed next time we run?

radar gun, but we need the retrieve boat there <_< i would'nt change anything till next time. leave the balance as is.

it was smok'in fast, till it puffs the lipo :eek:

tim

Is it me or..

it looks like I am missing some info......

pics or link to videos?

Ronald

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back