• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Villain SI & K&B "stocker"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve did you get my email.

It's a screamer..........

I also have an unbuilt kit for sale as well. Building service available too.

$125 for the kit. $250 built.

77051[/snapback]

64stingray said:
Steve did you get my email.

It's a screamer..........

I also have an unbuilt kit for sale as well. Building service available too.

$125 for the kit. $250 built.

77051[/snapback]

77255[/snapback]

Steve did you get my Email.

Grim

Steve,

Im bumping this back up in case you did not catch it before. Send me an e-mail.

Grim

Grimracer said:
SteveHauge said:
TTT
The motor is VERY FAST.

Happy bidding.

77513[/snapback]

Still Waiting.... :unsure:

Grimracer

77574[/snapback]

hum.. no luck here...Anybody else been able to get ahold of steve.. ? :unsure:

Mike

Well !!! Well!!! I think he is ignoring you....Don't feel good does it !!!!

A bidding war is a foot !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
waterbug said:
Well !!! Well!!!  I think he is ignoring you....Don't feel good does it !!!!
A bidding war is a foot !!!!

77728[/snapback]

:blink:

:lol:

Grim

I waters gang

I would not be asking so much but im quite sure that i did not build this motor.. Im trying to get a hold of Steve to find out if it is or not..

No matter i guess.. through his lack of contacting me it must not be the motor i built.

You see we had a gentlemans agreement regarding the motor i built him. He may have made changes to the motor and maybe that is why he does not want to contact me.. i have to guess on this as you can see he.... well as bug said.. he is ignoring me..

O well..buyer beware..

Grim :D

Mike

I wonder where that "Gearghty Performance" sticker came from ??? I think it cost 125.00 to get one....

Hmmmmmmmm......... That is strange that he wouldnt answer :blink:

SJ's Villain was a hottie but if you had a agreement on the outboard I dont know why he would not honor it,

Gene :D

waterbug said:
Mike
I wonder where that "Gearghty Performance" sticker came from ??? I think it cost 125.00 to get one....

77791[/snapback]

Hehehe.. good point.. :D

grim

Slideblues said:
Hmmmmmmmm......... That is strange that he wouldnt answer  :blink:   SJ's Villain was a hottie but if you had a agreement on the outboard I dont know why he would not honor it,

Gene  :D

77799[/snapback]

Indeed strange.. wish i knew..

Mike

I waters gang
I would not be asking so much but im quite sure that i did not build this motor.. Im trying to get a hold of Steve to find out if it is or not..

No matter i guess.. through his lack of contacting me it must not be the motor i built.

You see we had a gentlemans agreement regarding the motor i built him. He may have made changes to the motor and maybe that is why he does not want to contact me.. i have to guess on this as you can see he.... well as bug said.. he is ignoring me..

O well..buyer beware..

Grim biggrin.gif

Mike,

I have received all of your emails & if I had something to say, I would have.

The motor in question is the exact motor you prepared for me in lieu of monetary payment for the sponsons that I built for a client of yours. That is true, that a “gentleman’s” agreement was made regarding the “stocker” when the motor was built in the summer of 2002. I have made NO changes to the motor with the exception of adjusting head spacing. If you or anyone consider the head space adjustment a change made to the motor …..so be it.

But when you attack a person’s credibility in a public forum for your personal and or professional gain, it makes you think twice about honoring the “gentleman’s “ agreement.

Up until you made the post attacking my credibility I was considering giving you the first option of buying back the motor at a fair price. (core motor, labor, special internal items, etc.) As I stated in the auction, it is also for sale locally.

I have nothing more to say. I will not air dirty laundry or attack a person’s credibility in a public forum.

Regards,

Steve Hauge

I waters gang

O well..buyer beware..

Grim biggrin.gif

Mike,

I have received all of your emails & if I had something to say, I would have.

The motor in question is the exact motor you prepared for me in lieu of monetary payment for the sponsons that I built for a client of yours. That is true, that a “gentleman’s” agreement was made regarding the “stocker” when the motor was built in the summer of 2002.  I have made NO changes to the motor with the exception of adjusting head spacing. If you or anyone consider the head space adjustment a change made to the motor …..so be it.

But when you attack a person’s credibility in a public forum for your personal and or professional gain, it makes you think twice about honoring the “gentleman’s “ agreement. 

Up until you made the  post attacking my credibility I was considering giving you the first option of buying back the motor at a fair price. (core motor, labor, special internal items, etc.) As I stated in the auction, it is also for sale locally.

I have nothing more to say.  I will not air dirty laundry or attack a person’s credibility in a public forum.

Regards,

Steve Hauge

77915[/snapback]

Steve..

Help me here... you did not want to answer my e mails, why? Still dont get it. Boat racing friends and all..?

The agreement was for me to have first shot at buying the motor from you and you know this.. (the agreement you speak of in your post was merely payment for services not the gentlemens agreement we had). You are a stickler for details, this is what makes you fast at every form of racing you have ever done. Knowing that you were the last owner of the motor, to me meant that the motor would have been taken good care of. This is important as you can imagine.

Again, why then not answer my e mails? Still not getting it here..?

Seems to me that the only one exploiting anybodys name for monetary gain is you.. i never once spoke of monetary gain.. you are using my name and I can not say that its my motor because if it were you would have honored the gentlemens agreement we had.

Seems to me you could have avoided this up front if you would have just simply answered my emails.. Simple dont you think.

Anyway..

Cheers

Grimracer

SJ and Mike,

Well as a outsider looking in, Bout all I can say is I hate to see this happin to friends/racers. I do hope the problem can be resolved to the benefit of both party's involved.

Happy Holidays and good racing come Spring,

Gener ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Slideblues said:
SJ and Mike,Well as a outsider looking in, Bout all I can say is I hate to see this happin to friends/racers. I do hope the problem can be resolved to the benefit of both party's involved.

Happy Holidays and good racing come Spring,

Gener  ;)

77987[/snapback]

Gener,

I just do not get it. :unsure:

Best wishes and happy holidays to all.

Grimracer

Back