Viable motors for FE Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hugh it comes in about 110-115.

Hey Sean hows it going?

I am still around, but I have been putting alot of hours in at work, and with some home remodel projects I have not had much internet time.
Jeepers you and Raydee both need to add your real full name to your signature line or have us change your display name to your real name as per the new rules. Thanks. :)
I like this idea, I wish the Helicopter forums I belong to would adopt this. There has been a lot of scammers lately ripping people off there.

For $60 you won't be out much testing one. I might try one of the 1400kv motors when I place my next HobbyKing order

The 1400kv version I use in the mono are great motors. LUV EM

Igive the nitro guys hell during race day with it. :D

am using 11Deg.

at 8khz.

soft start and slow down

I have tried 15-20 deg but no speed increase at all just heat build up.

the motors run around 160-175Deg. F. after a 6 lap run with 1 lap each mill and cool down.

been using them now for over a year.

just finished changing the bearings in them for the winter.

Restarting this older thread.

I'm building a Whip Sp40 36" hydro with a Castle/Sirius 1717. Would I be better with 5S or 6S?? I can turn bigger wheels with the 5S but, do I pull much more amperage??

Thank guys!

Generally lower voltage means higher amperage but amperage can be controlled with the prop size.

Latest posts

Back