Veteran's Day....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Larson

I'd like to acknowledge the men and women done their duty allowing me the freedom I have today.... thanks, today is your day, and, i appreciate all youve done... Mike

Vets,

Thanks to all that you have done or are currently doing

for us all. Let Freedom Ring!!!

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to ALL of the veterans who have sacrificed for all of us to enjoy the freedoms we have today. And to all of the veterans of the Korean conflict and that thing in Vietnam; "WELCOME HOME".

Dick Tyndall

USAF 1969-1973

Thanks Dad. In 1942, when he turned 18, enlisted in the Navy as a seamans apprentice, and headed for the Pacific. Was aboard the Forrestal when it became the Forestfire, pushed planes off the side to help save his men, lost some close friends.

Mel was a Mustang, did it the hard way. He retired in April "71 after 30 years as Commander of the P3 Orion Sub Chaser Squadron. NAS Jax..

Sunday is Birthday number 89, and I am very blessed to have him still with me.

Thanks Dad,

I love you.

Randy

Thank you to all who serve in our arm forces with out the past we would not have a future. god bless our vets.

Words will never be enough for what these brave men and laides have done for us in this country. THANK YOU Vets!

My hat is off to all the Veterans, P.O.W. and people serving in the forces! Also to my uncle who never came back, god bless you all.

THANK YOU!

TL

God bless all our veterans past & present.

Back