Vent fan for trailer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Keeley

Supporting Member
Just thought I'd pass this along. Was looking for a vent fan for my trailer and came up with this:

http://www.sailnet.com/store/item.cfm?pid=20202

It's a solar powered unit so no extra wiring and has baffles to keep rain water out. You can also completely close the unit from inside. Saw people using them to keep heat and moisture down on full size sailplane trailers also.

Hopefully my little black trailer will stay below melting this summer. :blink:

What you need is one of these Polar Aire III's that I put in my trailer. Thermostat controlled so it will open, run the fan & close when it's cooled down. Has a rain sensor that will override & close it should the weather go sour. Very cool....... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever notice that Don has all the coolest stuff before we even find the "old" cool stuff?? :ph34r:

Don Ferrette said:
What you need is one of these Polar Aire III's that I put in my trailer. Thermostat controlled so it will open, run the fan & close when it's cooled down. Has a rain sensor that will override & close it should the weather go sour. Very cool....... B)
Have three of these in my motorhome and they are awsome!!!!!!!!

Don Ferrette said:
Now that's a fan, "go big or stay home" eh? :lol:

Back