• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Van's Racing & Design * L Y N X

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne_Chung

Up for sale is my L Y N X which time and unexpected life events did not allow me to pursue the completion of.

The hull is un-drilled as the box was opened for pictures only. Item is in the same "as new" condition as when it arrived from Carl.

$ 349.00 + Shipping

I also have a NIB OS Max 21xm under my desk which was purchased for the project.

$ 279 + Shipping

Prices are Fair and Firm!

I would prefer Cashiers Ck. or Money Order, but will accept Paypal w. your 3% contribution.

Thanks for looking in and don't hesitate to yell should you have any questions.

Happy Holidays!

Up for sale is my L Y N X which time and unexpected life events did not allow me to pursue the completion of.
The hull is un-drilled as the box was opened for pictures only. Item is in the same "as new" condition as when it arrived from Carl.

$ 349.00 + Shipping

I also have a NIB OS Max 21xm under my desk which was purchased for the project.

$ 279 + Shipping

Prices are Fair and Firm!

I would prefer Cashiers Ck. or Money Order, but will accept Paypal w. your 3% contribution.

Thanks for looking in and don't hesitate to yell should you have any questions.

Happy Holidays!
I will take the L Y N X.

Thanks,

Bill

Back