Valdosta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to get upset...these guys are having a nice discussion about liability and such...they just happen to be doing it in a thread which was started about something that does not relate (anymore) at all ;)
i'm not upset Kris and thanks for your input... i just had my AM coffee :)

Valdosta F/E SAWS "a thread which was started about something that does not relate (anymore) at all"

FTR the Valdosta record time trials is an [on-going] bi-annual event that happens to draw more folks on a regular basis than this years '2008 NAMBA FE Nationals sign-ups...

some of us are burned out on rules discussions where ever they rear thier ugly heads!

the ink isn't dry on the latest [annual] round of NAMBA FE rule changes...

if someone believes MORE POWER and MORE CLASSES is what FE in North America needs and wants to point-counterpoint the issue...

start a thread to that effect... :)

back on topic... info. on the up-coming Valdosta [sept] F/E SAWS will be posted in the next Roostertail... :)

WRG

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Capt Ron'

some of us are burned out on rules discussions where ever they rear thier ugly heads!

WRG

I agree. IMO It's time to go race B) , and mend friendships that were stressed by the last round of rules debates. :(

Besides, if we continue to hash this out now, we won't have a reason to beat the crap out of each other after the 08 roostertails have settled into the pond. :lol:

I'll see yall at Blue Lake in Sept!!

Doug

Latest posts

Back