User Guide / Owners Manual for OPS .45?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idropurbox

Hey guy's I'm looking for a copy of the instruction booklet/ user guide/ owners manual for an OPS .45. I have searched all over the internet for a copy and can't find thing. I am also still looking for help with the item described in my other two posts.

Hey guy's I'm looking for a copy of the instruction booklet/ user guide/ owners manual for an OPS .45. I have searched all over the internet for a copy and can't find thing. I am also still looking for help with the item described in my other two posts.
Tom, I might have something, have to look, as I recall it's pretty vanilla. B)

Thanks Ray, I'm just basically looking for something that describes the recommended needle setting for the slide carb, as well as the exploded diagram and parts list. I'm still trying to decipher if I have the drum rotor version or the disk rotor version. Somebody told me not to remove the back plate as I will need a degree wheel to put everything back together. properly.

Tom

Thanks Ray, I'm just basically looking for something that describes the recommended needle setting for the slide carb, as well as the exploded diagram and parts list. I'm still trying to decipher if I have the drum rotor version or the disk rotor version. Somebody told me not to remove the back plate as I will need a degree wheel to put everything back together. properly.

Tom
No.1 It's a disk rotor motor. I don't have anything with a exploded diagram. Don't take it apart for now. Hopefully the contact I sent you will responed. Just be patient, well get it working right. Ray

I wish I could remember who I sold my OPS .45 to a couple years ago. It had a parts diagram.

Latest posts

Back