• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used inboard pipes, scale hydro wings, powerhead, etc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey sir I’m new to this forum but have 10 plus years on helifreak,RR,and rc groups, I’m just getting into boats and bought my first two nitro last week. I’m looking for two pipes, one for a novarossi 90 and novarossi I think either a 45 or 60 something? The boat came with two engines and can’t remember exactly what size they were, do u know what size novarossi came in? Well at the minimum I need a nice 90 size for inboard coming straight out the back? I’ll double check tomorrow the sizes but do we do PayPal through this site or do I pay over on the other site? Sorry I just don’t want to start breaking rules when I’ve only been on the forum for a day or two. I have PayPal ready though. Thanks Scott .

Back