Unlimited Hydroplane Photos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roger J. Newton

My son recently started a site selling pix of the Unlimited Hydros. His stock ranges from the '50's up thru 2005. When finished he will have several thousand pix on the site. If there is a particular boat you are looking for and cant find it contact him. I am sure he can find it in the inventory somewhere.

www.newtonmarine.smugmug.com

Thanks Roger, i have visited it already several time, he has a great section on the Miss 7-11 turbine boat which is my personal favorite.

Thanks Roger, i have visited it already several time, he has a great section on the Miss 7-11 turbine boat which is my personal favorite.
Great job David the pics are awesome been looking at threm for weeks. Yes i will buy a few t-4 pics i wish we had detailed shots of everything like these.. Hey POPS Roger ya goin to do the unlimited thing this year,if so be sure to look me up here in Evansville and Madison pack an extra suitcase with an r/c boat or borrow one of mine.......Mike

My son recently started a site selling pix of the Unlimited Hydros. His stock ranges from the '50's up thru 2005. When finished he will have several thousand pix on the site. If there is a particular boat you are looking for and cant find it contact him. I am sure he can find it in the inventory somewhere.

His service is fast to B) AAAAA

Bob Morton

His service is fast to B) AAAAA

Bob Morton
www.newtonmarine.smugmug.com click on the hydro in the left bottom worked for me

Wow great shots. Although I am a tunnel-OB freak, I really enjoyed looking at these pics, action and detail.

Very nice. Now we need someone who does the same with OB's. <_<

Ronald.

Back