Unbelieveable (Mike Betke)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ED MAZZOLA

Mike

Why do you want to talk about the Tramson Twisters. As a member I will speak up for the club. First of all you don't know what you are TALLKING ABOUT. Tramson Twisters have more than enough members to put on a race. When we do put on a race I believe we put on one hell of a race, everyone seems to be satisifed. Second of all, to all the members on the forum Mr. Ray Barnes is right,we are racing on private property which belongs to GM, they have given us rules and regulations to follow. It is a one for one membership 1 GM member & 1 non GM member. If everyone remembers a few years ago we couldn't have a race there,they told us we were done. The following year we had to sit down and talk to them so we could get the water back. As far as new members, 2 years ago we had a new GM member join so we were able to take on a non-GM member,and then last year we another GM member join so therefore we were able to add another non-GM member. As fas a club we would love to have everyone join our club,we never discourage anyone form this hobby. So that what it is.

Ed Mazzola

MikeWhy do you want to talk about the Tramson Twisters. As a member I will speak up for the club. First of all you don't know what you are TALLKING ABOUT. Tramson Twisters have more than enough members to put on a race. When we do put on a race I believe we put on one hell of a race, everyone seems to be satisifed. Second of all, to all the members on the forum Mr. Ray Barnes is right,we are racing on private property which belongs to GM, they have given us rules and regulations to follow. It is a one for one membership 1 GM member & 1 non GM member. If everyone remembers a few years ago we couldn't have a race there,they told us we were done. The following year we had to sit down and talk to them so we could get the water back. As far as new members, 2 years ago we had a new GM member join so we were able to take on a non-GM member,and then last year we another GM member join so therefore we were able to add another non-GM member. As fas a club we would love to have everyone join our club,we never discourage anyone form this hobby. So that what it is.

Ed Mazzola
Ed,

The reason I made that statement is because when I was at the Saginaw race last year, a group of YOUR club members were complaining in the pit area about lack of participation for the race. The comments being made were that they were being told they would not be able to race their own boats so that there would be enough people to put the race on. If you heard that, what would you think? Also, I never said that you guys do not put on a good race. I have been to many of the races put on by the club and they rank with some of the best races that I have been to in my 25 years of racing.

As far as your membership requirements, this is the first time that I have ever heard of the GM requirements. My personal experience with the club was when my Dad tried to join about 10 years ago. He was denied membership and was told that not enough people new who he was to be a member and he needed to be more popular. The officers of the club did not have the courtesy to tell him to his face, so they sent a member who was a coworker of his over to tell him at work one day. Pretty ironic since he was the district director a couple of years prior to this. We just laughed it off and took it for what it was. I'm not sure if you were involved with the club at the time or knew of the incident. I have asked a couple of club members in recent years since, what it takes to be a member of the club and the responce I always get is that it is Ed's deal and he takes care of it.

Anyways, it turns out the guy who inquired and got this thing started is a GM employee. I guess if he was told of the club requirements before being told that the club was not taking any members, this whole topic would have been avoided.

Hey, if he decides to join the club and another spot comes open for a non GM member, maybe you guys can blow the dust off of my dad's 10 year old application. It should be at the top of the pile by now and after 40 years in the hobby he might just be popular enough.

Hi Mike,

I don't know who made those statements in Saginaw but we've never told anyone they couldn't race because they had to work. We've had members volunteer not to race so they could work.

Yeh, GM is a little fussy about the water, but it is theirs. The rules aren't so tough that we still can have fun and host a good race.

We try to keep a GM to nonGM ratio, but it's hard. I only found out Sunday that "this guy", Ken, is a GM employee. Also, just because someone is GM doesn't mean that they're automatically a TTMBC member.

It's too bad when the jabber on these sites gets a little negative. It does no good to help the hobby or the comradery between clubs or members.

Karl Chase

Hi Mike,I don't know who made those statements in Saginaw but we've never told anyone they couldn't race because they had to work. We've had members volunteer not to race so they could work.

Yeh, GM is a little fussy about the water, but it is theirs. The rules aren't so tough that we still can have fun and host a good race.

We try to keep a GM to nonGM ratio, but it's hard. I only found out Sunday that "this guy", Ken, is a GM employee. Also, just because someone is GM doesn't mean that they're automatically a TTMBC member.

It's too bad when the jabber on these sites gets a little negative. It does no good to help the hobby or the comradery between clubs or members.

Karl Chase
Dirty laundry sure dont belong here. CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

Back