U-50 Miss Navy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeeze, What is up with you misshydro? It seems every time you post something on here, it's confrontational!Do you have some sort of inferiority complex or something?

As far as telling someone something about research, maybe you should get your "stuff" straight

"It saids blue angels on the sides just below the wings!!" (from your post)

In all the pictures you posted, the "Blue Angels" logos are below the cockpit canopy, not below the wings!

"and go back alittle fare it say navy too." (from your post)

This is below the wings.

But, lets get back on track here, The original post was, were can one buy a cowling for a particular boat, not how we think the boat "should" be painted!

Oh, and by the way, your painting rants in an earlier post were rediculous also

Rick
My painting rants are rediculouse??No your rediculous!! Man as it seam there guy whos wants to waste/blow/burn there money instead of wanting to try to save money around here. I'd did mine simmilare to what the bud team did with there. Blue angels on the cowl,like most teams put there main sponcers at. Two theres only one Blue angel running not 2 or more,thats why mine say Miss Blue angel. What would sound better? Miss Blue Angels?? Or Miss Blue Angel??? Oh this what guppy said earlyer..Its accross a shield.......so why didn't you do your boat that way since you said you were trying to get it to look the jet fighter????

accross the shield=window not bellow.He didnt state that earlyer. I do have that logo,just waiting to repaint mine blue angel because I didnt clear over the decials and there pealing off.I'd placed Blueangels.com like bud did with theres and placed the US Navy on the front sides near the scoop openning so you'll see them better. I would bet if the Air force got into in I would belive they would do there thunderbirds paint scheam on there boat,if that happends I bet the navy would do there to the blue angels paint scheam.Guppy I havent said anything about your boat,I ment I didnt care for the navys paint scheam they have now. As for being confrontational?? well some guys dont like a girl that can paint&work on real cars/truck and play with R/C boats, I'm not just your advage girl eather.
i do not like to see anyone stirring up trouble on here, i generally turn to the scale forum for the "fantastic knowledge" you all have on here, i am amazed at how you all find the info you do, in fact i am getting ready to start my own scale project. thank you all for your vast knowledge in this very tricky area of the sport, ..now my main reason for this post is miss hydro is very well known on here for her extremly poor spelling , obnoxious ideas, and very rude behavior.. it will be dealt with soon. i am sorry your guys post and this thread got hijacked by the hooked on phonics non-graduate.. and hopefully this thread can go on and be informative.. and so i am not hopefully hijacking this thread , can one of you guys email me or pm me about the miller high life hydro schemes and the hull they used, thanks to all..god bless.

terry

Any one know of someone who I can BUY that cowl from.
Now then, getting past all that crap, lets get back to the question. You can try Logan Unlimiteds. He has some of the Leland cowlings, just a matter of matching up the right cowl to what is in the picture. If you need contact info, send me a PM and I'll give it to you

hey tom, is that you,that started this thread,if so i have some pictures of that boat

as it was here on the river,just send me your e-mail address and i'll send them to you

that way you wont have to read all the b-s that people are slinging out here

norm j

fmbc

Latest posts

Back