U-50 Miss Navy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pttcat

Any one know of someone who I can BUY that cowl from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea of someone who I can buy one from.
As it look that the same hull that formula boats.com has as there back up. Thats was there only hydro until they bought out the two miss buds hulls. This might be it?? look at this,this is from newtons plans 156.undefined

THey have ran this hull with two cowls. Their primary cowl, which looked more like a BUd or Elam cowl, was damaged at madison when it blew off during qualifying. The picture you have there, is with the other cowl. one that I believe is like the pico hull cowl which that boat was at one time.

THey have ran this hull with two cowls. Their primary cowl, which looked more like a BUd or Elam cowl, was damaged at madison when it blew off during qualifying. The picture you have there, is with the other cowl. one that I believe is like the pico hull cowl which that boat was at one time.
Ya he's wright it did have the Bud/Ellum cowl.yes it did blew off,I was there on that day.I was hopping that they would done a Miss Blue Angel simmilar to what I'd done in end of 06. I did show them the pics and they loved it!

My personal opinion the Spirit of the Navys' paint scheme looks cheap. Looks like they were painting a house. The scheme I have on my sport 20 would have worked also

009-6.jpg

008-6.jpg

001-13.jpg

Any idea who I can BUY a cowl like that. If the Government can step up in sponsorship money like they have in the other motor sports like Drag Racing and Nascar with there ARMY teams.Who know maybe a new boat and a better quality paint job???

My personal opinion the Spirit of the Navys' paint scheme looks cheap. Looks like they were painting a house. The scheme I have on my sport 20 would have worked also
009-6.jpg

008-6.jpg

001-13.jpg
Still like the blue angel paint scheam. I try to stick what the blue angels had on there jets,But they didnt.The Blue Angels are navy why not have a blue angel in water?Try these guys they might have one.undefined
gallery_3638_408_15929.jpg

whats your problem Miss........this is the 3rd time you have put me down on what I posted....but indirectly this time

and tell me where does it say on the blue angel jet "Blue Angel"????? no body really notices where its at.......its not even on the wings

Its accross a shield and fuselage.......so why didn't you do your boat that way since you said you were trying to get it to look the jet fighter????

Any paint scheme would work except the one they came up with considering its called "Spirit of the Navy" boat and not a blue angel.

whats your problem Miss........this is the 3rd time you have put me down on what I posted....but indirectly this timeand tell me where does it say on the blue angel jet "Blue Angel"????? no body really notices where its at.......its not even on the wings

Its accross a shield.......so why didn't you do your boat that way since you said you were trying to get it to look the jet fighter????

Any paint scheme would work except the one they came up with considering its called "Spirit of the Navy" boat and not a blue angel.
I wasnt talking about your boat!! you better go do your resurch on them guppy!!! It saids blue angels on the sides just below the wings!! and go back alittle fare it say navy too. Plus I'd added there websight on the lower sides. The only thing I didnt do was that big yellow top center stripe,it didnt look wright with my scoop! So I'd used there smaller under belly stripe for the top!!!!!! look/clic to the pics files below and you'll see it say blue angels on the sides!! I'd looked around and see nothing on there windshields. Blue angels are the navy too!!! Oh I see theres a blue angel funny car too! clic to the last pic file and you'll see it.

"Blue Angels"

Twice that I can count. The script under the shield and the side of the fuselage.

BlueAngel.jpg

I like the paint scheme. (not crazy about all the associate sponsor graphics plastered all over it though)

The actually F/A 18 Hornet doesn't exactly have a real fancy paint scheme but it's still bad-ass!

bottom line is you have nit picked every post I have done if it has had something you have already done or said something negative about my pics.........never once have you said good or let alone great job or even hinted any suggestions and learn how to read.....I did say on the fuselage

bottom line is you have nit picked every post I have done if it has had something you have already done or said something negative about my pics.........never once have you said good or let alone great job or even hinted any suggestions and learn how to read.....I did say on the fuselage
I think the boat looks great! tons of decals. I have lotsa closeups of everything along with the U-13

Jeeze, What is up with you misshydro? It seems every time you post something on here, it's confrontational!

Do you have some sort of inferiority complex or something?

As far as telling someone something about research, maybe you should get your "stuff" straight

"It saids blue angels on the sides just below the wings!!" (from your post)

In all the pictures you posted, the "Blue Angels" logos are below the cockpit canopy, not below the wings!

"and go back alittle fare it say navy too." (from your post)

This is below the wings.

But, lets get back on track here, The original post was, were can one buy a cowling for a particular boat, not how we think the boat "should" be painted!

Oh, and by the way, your painting rants in an earlier post were rediculous also.

One other thing, before I'm done, how about lets signing your post's

Rick

Jeeze, What is up with you misshydro? It seems every time you post something on here, it's confrontational!Do you have some sort of inferiority complex or something?

As far as telling someone something about research, maybe you should get your "stuff" straight

In all the pictures you posted, the "Blue Angels" logos are below the cockpit canopy, not below the wings!

This is below the wings.

But, lets get back on track here, The original post was, were can one buy a cowling for a particular boat, not how we think the boat "should" be painted!

Oh, and by the way, your painting rants in an earlier post were rediculous also

Rick
My painting rants are rediculouse??No your rediculous!! Man as it seam there guy whos wants to waste/blow/burn there money instead of wanting to try to save money around here. I'd did mine simmilare to what the bud team did with there. Blue angels on the cowl,like most teams put there main sponcers at. Two theres only one Blue angel running not 2 or more,thats why mine say Miss Blue angel. What would sound better? Miss Blue Angels?? Or Miss Blue Angel??? Oh this what guppy said earlyer..Its accross a shield.......so why didn't you do your boat that way since you said you were trying to get it to look the jet fighter????

accross the shield=window not bellow.He didnt state that earlyer. I do have that logo,just waiting to repaint mine blue angel because I didnt clear over the decials and there pealing off.I'd placed Blueangels.com like bud did with theres and placed the US Navy on the front sides near the scoop openning so you'll see them better. I would bet if the Air force got into in I would belive they would do there thunderbirds paint scheam on there boat,if that happends I bet the navy would do there to the blue angels paint scheam.Guppy I havent said anything about your boat,I ment I didnt care for the navys paint scheam they have now. As for being confrontational?? well some guys dont like a girl that can paint&work on real cars/truck and play with R/C boats, I'm not just your advage girl eather.

Jeeze, What is up with you misshydro? It seems every time you post something on here, it's confrontational!Do you have some sort of inferiority complex or something?

This is below the wings.

Oh, and by the way, your painting rants in an earlier post were rediculous also

Rick
My painting rants are rediculouse??No your rediculous!! Man as it seam there guy whos wants to waste/blow/burn there money instead of wanting to try to save money around here. I'd did mine simmilare to what the bud team did with there. Blue angels on the cowl,like most teams put there main sponcers at. Two theres only one Blue angel running not 2 or more,thats why mine say Miss Blue angel. What would sound better? Miss Blue Angels?? Or Miss Blue Angel??? Oh this what guppy said earlyer..Its accross a shield.......so why didn't you do your boat that way since you said you were trying to get it to look the jet fighter????

accross the shield=window not bellow.He didnt state that earlyer. I do have that logo,just waiting to repaint mine blue angel because I didnt clear over the decials and there pealing off.I'd placed Blueangels.com like bud did with theres and placed the US Navy on the front sides near the scoop openning so you'll see them better. I would bet if the Air force got into in I would belive they would do there thunderbirds paint scheam on there boat,if that happends I bet the navy would do there to the blue angels paint scheam.Guppy I havent said anything about your boat,I ment I didnt care for the navys paint scheam they have now. As for being confrontational?? well some guys dont like a girl that can paint&work on real cars/truck and play with R/C boats, I'm not just your advage girl eather.
you might want to proof read your post before you post it!!!!!!

:lol: LMAO..... He said: She said:.... Quote this, Quote that,Take a DEEP breath people,remember,it's suppossed to be FUN B)

This is below the wings.

Oh, and by the way, your painting rants in an earlier post were rediculous also.

One other thing, before I'm done, how about lets signing your post's

Rick
Terry, posted on "The Dock" he got some good ideas from his paint thread on IW, till it went south. I wonder why. :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back