typical of this forum

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Do I see another thread has been locked while it has been talking about some very real issues and possible solutions/aids.

Why do they always get locked and people cannot continue the discussions. They were civil and wrll directed in my opinion.

or is it that the admin does not like/agree with what is being said (even if it is true/ legitimate discussions) so they shut it off

this happened several times and I personally believe it has killed the forum. People cannot have their own views unless they are the same as thw admin.

a bit of "too and frow" ad they say is what makes things interesting. If everyone thought the same imagine the OHS issues we could have!

I think this will be deleted before most read it but o well, it is getting silly. Suppose I will probably have a time out also for speaking my mind.

Regards

Kris

Quick Brad! pull the loop right behind Kris's left ear. It will disable his brain, before he hurts himself.

Mic

I wonder if it had anything to do with my "severed finger" comment? Being a navy trained avionic tech, I learned quickly that electronics are not to be trusted. All it takes to shut down a circuit board is a crack in a solder run or a bad solder joint, good luck finding those. An overheated ESC is just as bad since you don't know when it's going to start working again or for how long.

Maybe my loaded gun analogy scared someone. If it scared just 1 person into being more careful - GREAT. If it scared them away, well maybe they shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen around sharp things there either- LOL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris,

Since you decided to post asking why it was closed it was done just like others that see the same ending- when members start asking to do so. I said my peace and was done with it but the p/ms and emails about how some lacking FE knowledge just couldn't stop flogging the same thing I had no problem doing so since I felt the same way. The accident was due to stupidity and unsafe actions, not a battery loop that some non FE folks just seem to think it's a cure all for FE safety. If you all want to talk about safety and ways to improve that OVERALL that's fine, I'll unlock it but it's way past time to move on past the battery loop............
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back