Twister marine Gas Hydro (running VIDEO ! )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks real nice what prop did you end up using?Also is that the M&D Cast engine?

Your first post states that you are using an M&D cast motor but what pipe are you running? Also which prop are you running. You have a very good looking boat and the video shows that it is running well.

Regards,

-Buck-

Great job ! Excellent video and results...just one question ...why don't you guys use tables to pit from ....easy on the back !! Awesome boat ! :rolleyes:

He's YOUNGER than you that's why - :p

Boat looks great by the way..... B)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx for the nice words . the motor is a cast motor from M&D . the pipe is a Jeroentune pipe , a steel pipe with an internal mufler using a push and pul system to make it even more silent . (see my website ) , the prop in the video is a 2716/3 , pitched up . i was running a long header on the pipe and speed was 73 mph at 16400 rpm . last monday i did run the rigger with a shorter header and the rpm went up to 17600 and i did 6 runs of 250 cc bags , all speed was between 80 and 82.5 mph . i do think there is a little to gain . prop is still the 2716/3 .

on short test days like this we dont use tables , i have to carry them for about 400 feet from the parking .. on big all day events we do use tables etc ..

to be contignued ...

Jeroen

Latest posts

Back